• mikeya02
    9 years ago

low......
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Shit happens. Move on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You should always have more than one sweetie for times like this. It has taken three OTC strippers for me to even partially recover from the loss of the DS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hey - you still have us!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit happens. The secret is to get up one more time than your pushed down... Keep up the good work mikeya
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    It's kind of like the first law of submarine design - the number of surfacings must equal the number of dives...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can explain it all. There is a big AI running our universe. Every time you do something that it notices, it gives you a big FU. Then it gets nice again if you're lucky. Otherwise, you're screwed.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I can explain it all. There is a big AI running our universe. Every time you do something that it notices, it gives you a big FU. Then it gets nice again if you're lucky. Otherwise, you're screwed."

Weird but brilliant!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Mikey, you're starting to sound like John Smith. Grow a baculum my friend. The jury is still out on you. It could go wildebeest or it could go hairless ape slave. After all, you might be good for mopping my floor after I give John Smith the wildebeest treatment. Aim for slave my friend. Aim for slave.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You can always rely on old faithful – i.e. your right hand
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe send her a text to see if she found her phone. :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @mikeya02- Like Papi said - you still have us! We'll hurl loogies at you, punch you in the arm, give you atomic wedgies and chase you around the backyard with a stun gun*. We are here for you, to help take your mind off of that ungrateful trollop.

* stun gun optional.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lol, that probably would help
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion