tuscl

Lazy dancers

Sunday, October 11, 2015 5:28 PM
This is not the norm by any means but sometimes when I go to clubs there are girls there who just sit around at the bar or at one table and NEVER give anyone a dance. Some of them at the bar don't even TALK to any guys! I thought their purpose for being in the club was to make money? Shouldn't they be chatting up guys and "hustling"? Why are they so lazy?

16 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    We've had this discussion. Turns out being "lazy" is their hustle. You see when you walked in and saw them sitting doing nothing it got you a tad bit upset. When you go again, you might even complain just under your breath about it. Finally you go in again and see the same thing you might even be angry enough to approach them for a dance just to see their lazy asses do something. After that everyone wins. Yup, greatest hustle ever.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately this is the norm with quite a few girls at a lot of clubs. They make their money in one of the following ways: 1) they have a regular whale (or whales) that spend so much on them whenever they show up to cover whatever the dancer needs 2) they suppliment their income by selling drugs 3) they make most of their money otc as a hooker and use their time at the club to either meet and vet clients or as a way to launder their otc income
  • Joseph5160
    9 years ago
    That all makes sense whodey
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    "This is not the norm by any means" Au contraire - sadly it is all too common.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Take this shit to McD
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fire them bitches off then flush them twice
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Some clubs seem to be worst at this than others – I often say it starts at the top – in some clubs one sees the girls apparently happy to be there and constantly running around and hustling – in other clubs it looks as boring as a doctor's office waiting room – when I see many lazy unmotivated dancers it tells me it may be poor ownership/management if being lazy is the norm w/ many of the girls. Also – dancers sometimes lose the motivation of going up to custies b/c it may be a club with not a lot of good spenders and thus they get tired of getting no's for dance requests. Read my post in your other thread about being proactive.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's very common. Some just rely on regulars. Some rely on guys approaching them for dances. Many are lazy and will complain to.oyher girls about nor making any money. The fact is, one loaded whale can often make a girl more than hustling 20 guys. A lot of girls hunt the whales, but some let the whales come to them.
  • 11bravo88
    9 years ago
    i started a similar, thread a couple of weeks ago and was unfairly accused of complaining b/c another discussion I started was drink hustle. Anyway, through the wise old PLs here, I learned that they may be waiting for their regulars, arranging for OTC activities, already made enough money just waiting for shift to end. In addition, they may be too embarrassed or cannot handle repeated rejection. BTW, there is a blog at [view link] written by a former strip club manager that offers great insight, Q&A, and advices. Unfortunately, due to his waning interest and running out of topic to discuss, he is going to discontinue the blog. But the precious blogs are archived and still available for viewing. I gained a great deal of knowledge by reading 5 years worth of material. Hope this helps. and again I'm NOT complaining but trying to s
  • 11bravo88
    9 years ago
    oops, but trying to share something I learned and give back to the community.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Jeez. How hard is it to "just ask"?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Sometimes, the oposite occurs. I've had experiences at clubs where dancers wouldn't leave me alone. Which can be very uncomfortable as invariably the ones that keep coming up to you are the least attractive/most desperate ones in the club. And when dancers see you talking to a girl or a girl talking to you, it can cock block you from the other girls as they don't want to take someone's "customer." I'd actually prefer a club where the girls hang back. I have no problem going up to the ones I'm interested in going to VIP with. That way, I'm making the decision on who I'm talking to and interested in.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    A lot of good comments here. Whodey, you hit the nail on the head. Plenty of these women have figured out how to make the most money with the least effort--isn't that the American way? Smartphones have made this situation worse because dancers now have a way to entertain themselves. They aren't going to get bored and make a few rounds because they now have something to occupy their time. As far as just asking, I've always had terrible luck with that. Nearly every time I've approached a dancer I ended up regretting it because the dance was so lame.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    What's worse is at some clubs, instead of waiting around the bar or at a table, they wait around in the dressing room. I think all clubs, or at least all clubs I visit regularly, have that issue to some degree, but it's more pronounced at one of my regular clubs. I've yet to figure out why they prefer hiding in the dressing room. I know they have to change their outfit sometimes, but there are girls who will wear the same outfit all night long who do that. I know at a different club, they do the same thing, but mostly, it's because they can't legally drink there and many are drinking in private. It's my #1 frustration and most of why I generally stick to the same girls.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I hate going to a club, especially when I am kinda short on time, and the dancers are just sitting around. I'm here, cash in hand, wanting some company and entertainment. I'm sure that that guy who is always in there that never spends any money (the one they always bitch about) or whoever is on the other end of your phone will be there later when we are done. I especially hate it when I decide to leave (either because I need to leave due to time or just boredom) and now they want to come over and spend some time with me. Was recently at a little go go bar and sat there for almost an hour before any of them decided to even get up and dance, they just sat in the corner texting on their phones, even though there was maybe a dozen guys sitting at the bar. When I finally got to talk to one (as I was getting ready to leave) she was complaining that she had only made $6 so far and was thinking of going to a different club to work. I said to her that I had been sitting there for over an hour and would have loved to spent some time (and of coarse money) with her, but she never came over, and if she spent more time working and less on her phone she might do better. Didn't go over well.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's two types of dancers who just sit around: the ones with a ton of regulars so they never hustle (like my ex-ATF) or the lazy ones who won't last. What surprises me is all the cell phone talk. In my club, dancers aren't allowed to have their phones on the floor, and a new rule now is no customer cell phone use either. They say they'll boot you out if they see you on your phone! I guess guys were taking pictures...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion