tuscl

Bitch better consider wearing a wildebeest costume

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Pretty little bitch Ashley Benson was making fun of Cecil.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-32…

Now I admit that Cecil was a pussy, but he was a lion and therefore superior to you hairless apes. Anybody know where this bitch lives? She's going to get a big and spiny lion penis up her ass before I give her the wildebeest treatment.

ROAR!

7 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I hate to encourage the lion guy, but the Cecil costume isn't very classy! Overall, I say Ashley Benson = non-brilliant!

But I'm willing to revise that to "brilliant" if she shares photos of her tits and butthole! ;)
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Why is it tasteless to where a Cecil the Lion costume? What the fuck is wrong with people?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure I'm that comfortable doing anything that could be construed as supporting the killing of lions by d-bag dentists. Maybe it would have been brilliant if she had a sign reading "I'm going to go wildebeest on a d-bag dentist"!

Of course, this Ashley Benson girl probably doesn't read TUSCL!

Maybe the lion guy will leave TUSCL and start trolling her! That would be brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    • As printed in the article: "Feliciano [the victim] has an extensive criminal record with nearly 20 prior arrests for assault, robbery, and rape, officials said."
    *****************************************************************************************************************************************

Sounds like the trash taking out the trash to me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    • As printed in the article: "Feliciano [the victim] has an extensive criminal record with nearly 20 prior arrests for assault, robbery, and rape, officials said."
    *****************************************************************************************************************************************

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion