tuscl

I'm going to repeat last weekend

how about you? What kind of debauchery did you get into?

My usual stripper (20 years old, jet black hair, 5 ft 9, fake DD breasts, smoking hot body) brought over a friend of hers to party. Her friend was 19, just moved to Miami, (fake) blonde hair, probably about 5 ft. 6, natural D's, very tight body.

We spent a good amount of time smoking weed, drinking 1942, and snorting lines of coke mixed with crushed roxi.

We're out on the balcony smoking a joint when these girls start shotgunning the smoke into each other's mouths. Pretty quickly that turns into them making out with each other. Next thing I know, they are both naked on the balcony and the blonde girl is on her knees licking the other ones pussy. I'm watching smoking a joint.

That was the beginning to a very fun night. We fucked pretty much all night/morning taking interludes to snort the roxi/coke mix or smoke another bowl. At one point the brunette was doing lines of coke off the blonde's pussy and then getting a freeze by licking the residue off.

All in all, a fun time and worth the investment.

Hotel room - $675/night
Strippers - $2500 total
Quarter oz of white - $220
10 30mg roxis - $150

Money may not buy happiness but it buys 2 strippers fucking each other while high as a kite.

Going to repeat this weekend. Bet you guys wish you were me.

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Finally somebody comes along who spends more on strippers than me, but it's all fake.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So am I.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat I'm not sure what you mean. All of the sudden I'm feeling paranoid. Fortunately you all don't believe me and that's probably for the best I'm going to see about deleting my posts
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    You aren't with the NSA or CIA are you? You have to tell me if I ask
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm not with either. Is there something you wanted to tell them? You can tell me.

I was busy today with a chain saw cutting up a large tree that fell. I saved about 500 to 1000 doing it myself. My arms are all pumped up though. feels hot without all the rain. 2 weeks of nonstop rain is too much. 43 trillion gallons fell over the Carolina's the last week. enough to end California's drought. I had fun dodging a tree in the road.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ nice work...that makes extra clubbing money
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    LMN - you said "she got a freeze by licking the residue...".
    What's a freeze? I've never heard that term. At my favorite club a few guys brought 6 strippers to VIP and one gal was snorting lines of Coke off the guy's dick. That sounds better than snorting from a pussy.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    OMG....
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You'll be dead within a year.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    $220 for a quarter oz of powder? That is a great deal.

Money can buy happiness. When I buy myself a bottle of pinot grigio I am buying happiness. When I purchased my vibrator I was purchasing happiness (especially since I initially bought it for a toy show for a bachelor party, so I made money off that thing, win/win.

I couldn't get down with snorting a roxy coke cocktail though. Not for me.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    gawker, I have no idea what a freeze from licking cocaine powder is. I googled "freeze from licking cocaine residue" and this was near the top of the page:

"My dog licked cocaine residue. Do I need to worry? He's a big dog and it was a very small amount left over. (self.AskVet)"

Come on people! Don't let your puppies do drugs! Little 4got2usethepapers (my dachshund buddy!) was just appalled! Leaving drugs out for your pet = not brilliant!

Assuming the idiot that did that wasn't trolling all worked out ok!

So I'm not sure if the OP is 100% trolling and it's just BS or 90% trolling and there is some reality to his post! If the latter it may be specific to the "roxi" (not sure what that is) or roxi+cocaine mixture!

Come over to the brilliant side I_MN, just say no to drugs! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    On a more serious note, I still wonder what was going on with the paranoid posts. I hope the guy is ok! He clearly needs help!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Roxi = roxicodone, a strong opiate. It is prescribed for severe pain but often abused, and of course it is addictive.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna shit on your head Dukey LMN if you don't get your ass out there and make me some money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion