tuscl

All or nothing ?

pinhead
Massachusetts
Wednesday, April 7, 2004 4:09 PM
If you're like me, you head into the club with the hope of seeing one of at least 3 or 4 specific dancers. What happens, if by some chance of bad luck, you walk in and quickly notice that none of them are working that day/night ? Do you hang around for a while and spend some time with dancers your haven't had a chance to meet yet, or do you have a quick drink and bolt, so you can save your $$$ for the girls you prefer to spend it on ?

32 comments

• verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Hey TGG: Is that anything like the rule of 3?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think the "stories" (I prefer that term to "lies") that the girls tell you are part of the fun. Some of the more intelligent girls can be really inventive. My ATF used to tell different customers different things about herself, just to see if she could remember who she told what, it was an intellectual game for her to ease the boredom. I found it very amusing later when she finally confessed to some really clever stuff. In a few areas she had me completely fooled.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Most ladies, no matter what their job is, tend to fib a bit about their age. When they tell you how old they are, tack on 4-10 years. That will cover reality...
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    A dancer is basically an actress. Her job is to sell us a fantasy and part of that, like it or not, involves telling guys things that may be slightly exagerated or even a total lie. I don't blame a woman one bit for doing her best to earn a living by being outgoing and friendly, while at the same time trying to protect her privacy. The 27/31 story was the funniest. My retired ATF told me she was 27 because most guys like younger dancers. After a few months when she got to know (and trust me, she realized I liked older women. I told her most of the dancers I like are older,some close to 40, she told me her real age. Of course, some lies cross the line and I don't care for the deliberate deception that some girls use. For instance, hinting or promising customers that they will see them outside of the club when they have no intention of ever doing so.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    By the time they realize that they can trust you, it's probably a few months down the line. God knows what they've said by then. (I can't blame them one bit)
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I would say that it is interesting when you get to a point with a dancer when they start to trust you and start to reveal the truth about themselves. I can remember when one of my favorite dancers started to let her guard down and let some things slip out as she told stories about herself. When I picked up on some contradictions, she was actually impressed by how much I remebered from previous conversations. It atually made her feel special to know someone was paying attention. When her friends stop by and make references to the things she genarally tells customers, I just nod my head and play dumb as if I don't know the real truth.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    How about when you continue to go to a club after your fav moves on ? I felt like a marked man. It wasn't long before a couple of sharks started circling. I tried some dances with one of them, but I'm gonna pass from now on. I'm just going to save my visits for the new fav that seems to make it all worth while.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Yup, I have one fav who was born in June and November, One who is both married and single at the same time and another who is 27 or 31. This stuff doesn'r even phase me anymore, it just cracks me up!
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    YODA: Good advice. Here's a funny story along those lines... Around Nov of last year I started visiting a club where there were two dancers who I would go and see. One day the topic of birtdays came up, and one dancer said her B-day had recently past in Sept. while the other one's B-day was coming up in Dec. So about a month later I showed up with a small gift for the December birthday girl. Shortly thereafter they were both trying to convince me that I must have heard wrong or not remembered that the other dancer was really born in January. Yeah right, nice try ladies. (They were fun to hang out with, but I've since moved on.)
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Exactly, I go to a few different clubs and the one I visit on a particular night is based on the dancer I want to see not the particular club. I will issue on caveat however. I totally agree about the advantages of having a fav and being friendly with her co-workers at the club. However, I also have known girls who routinely told lies to coroborate another dancers story. Always keep the BS detector running in the background. I have been going to strip clubs for a long time. I've had a lot of fun with some sweet beautiful women but the ones I truly trust I can count on one hand. Always remember, business is business.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    FONDL: Wanted to respond to some of the things you said in previous posts. You're absolutely right about becoming accepted by a dancer's friends. There are so many benefits when this happens: 1) You know who to believe if someone tells you that your favorite is not there that day, 2)they'll let your favorite know you've arrived if she's in the dressing room or another part of the club, 3) If your favorite is busy, her friends will come over and keep you company without expecting you to buy a dance from them, 4) (here's my favorite) they'll give you little tips like favorite candy, flower, etc. if you want to do something a little special for your ATF. The list goes on an on, but it is a really cool dynamic when it happens. I also agree with getting spoiled by a favorite. When I'm sitting with one of my favorite dancers, that fact that there are other partially naked or nude woman about is almost forgotten. When I first started visiting clubs I was hopping to discover a kind of "shang-gri-la" - a place filled with a number of attractive dancers there for your choosing. Now I've realized that I no longer really visit clubs as much as I visit individual dancers, and even though I've tipped new faces on stage it's been a long time since I've gotten a dance from someone new.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I was lucky. My ATF contacted me after she retired and we've stayed in touch ever since and have become close friends.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    I think I'm Ril'in like never before. To the point where I don't even get dances from other girls or even tip on stage for anyone else. After her stage show and a couple of private dances, I retreat back to the ball game or the pool room until she's back on stage. But I do have an exit strategy put in place. A few more visits over the next week or 2 before I scale back for the summer while the tourists and golfers invade. Here we go again.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    My ATF retired about a year ago. There are plenty of women that I enjoy getting dances from but none that compell me to make the one hour drive the way my ATF did. I probably go the club she worked at about once a month now. At one point, when the ATF was still dancing, I was in there once or twice a week.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    One risk of falling in lust with an ATF is she can ruin you for anyone else. Since my ATF quit dancing I've almost lost interest in strip clubs. She went to school to become a licensed massage therapist and since then I've been spending money on massages rather than strip clubs. I've found it to be a cheaper and more satisfying recreation and now have 2 massage therapists (including my ATF who moved 1,000 miles south but we still get together regularly) that I spend time with. If you haven't tried it I highly recomend that you do. For a $100 I get to spend an hour and a half with a very attractive and personable girl in a very intimate activity. It's wonderful. I'm talking the legal kind of massage, not a massage parlor.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Amen to that!
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Thks again yoda, I think I'm pretty much covered on all accounts. Just trying to add a little spice to what has become a normal, routine, unadventerous lifestyle. No harm, no foul. An hour or so with a beautiful and charming girl has a way of lifting one's spirits.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Pinhead: There is no shame in being a RIL as long as you KNOW that you are a RIL. That's the difference after you get your first RIL experience out of the way. After all, It's your money. There is NO logic involved in any way shape or form when it comes to strip clubs....We all go clubs for different reasons, in fact, I go to different clubs for different reasons. There is no right or wrong as long as you aren't a stalker and as long as your spending habits don't effect your life outside of the clubs.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Thks Yoda, is it any better the second time around?, and, is there any logical reason why I'm putting myself through this?
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I wonder if we could all get a deal on first class airfare tickets as a "Group", plus a tax write off?
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    The convention must be in Detroit. I'm buying lap dances for attendees.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    May the force be with you pinhead....
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Well said FONDL. I've noticed the same thing. Even though you may have a fav, if you're a nice and decent guy, you'll get pretty good treatment all around from other dancers. Mouse: do you ever try develop any type of repoire (?sp) with a dancer, or do you pretty much check your personality at the door ? (I'm not saying it's a bad approach, just wondering ) As for myself, recent developments have been: No.1 fav, has left the building, is gone, but will never be forgotten. No.3 fav has lost some of her appeal lately. I've gotten some dances from some other girls, but it's been pretty much of a waste. It looks as though that I only have one reason to go as fav No.2 has been promoted to No.1 and appears to be the one and only. And, I've got no problem with that. I remember Yoda once said, "I've RIL'ed before and I'll RIL again." I'm not sure if I'm ready to RIL again, but I can't think of a better dancer to fall prey to. Wish me luck.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    FONDL's last comment hits the nail right on the head.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Yup, I completely agree
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Might it be interesting if some on this board (sane ones) got together at a club?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've found that whenever I've become a regular of a particular girl (and I prefer to do that for many reasons) then I usually have been accepted as a "friend" by all of her friends too. So if my favorite is not working or is tied up with another customer, one or more of her friends will keep me company. So in a sense I'm a regular of not just one girl but of her group. And they all will treat me very differently than they do other customers, not necessarily as a real friend but as someone they know and trust. I've always found that to be fun. For me that's the most enjoyable way to experience strip clubs.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    When visiting one club I go to on a regular basis there is only one dancer who I get dances from. However, since I typically visit during a slow time, I do know most of the other dancers and I regularly tip a few of them during their stage sets. If I happen to show up when my favorite isn't there, I would still hang out for a little while and tip the stage. On a normal afternoon about 70% of the $$ I walk in with would end up with my favorite dancer, so I would still spend the same amount on the other things and just leave with a heavier wallet than usual.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    It depends on which club I am at. One club, I usually just get a drink, drink it as quick as possible and leave. One club I visit has a pool table and I will play pool with whoever, as long as it appears they aren't way better than me. Sometimes, I just stay just to see who's there because you never know who might catch my eye.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Mouse: I'm not talking about making friends. If you become a regular of a particular dancer you generaly get better mileage and deals on dances-I always have. Generaly, if I do become friendly with a dancer (and there have been a few) I stop buying dances. The two don't mix.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    If I dont see one of my favs I'm probably going to leave and go to another club. Unless a new girl catches my eye-this is rare. Fortunately there are 3 or 4 clubs in the Providence area and I have favs in all of them. The chances of getting totaly shut out are rare...
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    To each his own, but I don't encourage customers to get too wrapped-up in FAVs. These girls are there to make money - not friends. I keep it "emotionally" light and go for the "strip-club sexual" (R-rated) experience. When I find myself getting "attached" to a particular stripper, I've found it best to just move on to another.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion