tuscl

breaking news. Just heard on the local news

Story is, you heard about Burger Kings black bun hamburgers?
Well the story as reported on the news is that it has a side effect. You will have green poop.
Anyway that was the story reported on my local news.

I thought 4got2wipe would appreciate it.

8 comments

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    Can't wait to try that!
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    I'm more stoked about breakfast all day at MickyD's.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Take a picture and send it to all your friends
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Forewarned is fore armed!

Four hundred years ago when I was in college, we had a St. Patrick's Day party. On the menu was green beer, lots of green beer. Being a wiseass back in those days, I was giving the bartender a ration of crap about how much green food coloring to use to get the proper shade of green. In reply, he dosed my next beer with almost half the bottle. I drank it, and forgot all about it......

until the next morning I was sitting on the throne, having my morning contemplation. I pissed, I shat. I used tp to wipe (I didn't 4get2wipe!). I brought a piece up to check progress and...

OHMYGAWD! my shit is Kelly green! WTF? Am a sick? Am I dying? Why does my head hurt?

After a few seconds, I realized what had happened. I was being visited by the shades of spirits passed! It was truly amazing. The entire bowl, liquid and solid was a delightful shade of green. If I had cut myself shaving, I would probably have bled green!

True story.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant story ATACdawg!

I'll confess that there was also an ick factor for me the first time I tried green beer as a teen! Not brilliant! :(
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    When I first moved to Chicago people were very excited that they dye the Chicago River green on ST. Patrick's Day. The first time I saw the river was in September...and it was already green! But yes, it becomes a lot more florescent when they add the dye.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    It is the same if you eat the "black" nacho chips that restaraunts use for their "extreme" nachos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion