tuscl

hey all new guy here love the site

I love the site. new guy from va no clubs in my area but cross over to md and wv for their clubs. I love strippers and have a few favorites in my area. looking forward to getting to know everyone.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Welcome aboard. You don't need to show us your tits. :)
  • hokieman
    9 years ago
    well that's good to know lol. is that a requirement cause im working with a nice set of b cup mantits lol
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    welcome to an intellectually stimulating corner of the web where erudite discussions are the staple not the exception.

and don’t worry about your man boobs. lots of man boobs around here. in fact one of the biggest boobs on the site (@zipman68, aka @slauxpas, aka @theprophetjuice, aka @4got2wipe) has serious man boobs. he is also from your neck of the woods:

http://onewayrichmond.com/2013-owr-richm…

and so does perhaps the biggest boob of them all @san_jose_guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdan…

hey, you aren’t really a girl pretending to be a guy are you? we don’t usually go in for that sort of stuff but i can’t fault you if it helps you to avoid getting psycho PMs from san_jose_guy.

• hokieman
    9 years ago
    lol nope not a chick. im a little further north closer to the dc/Baltimore area.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    good to have you and i really do have to warn you, whatever you do, don’t ever, i repeat DON”T EVER mention Hitler around @horny480.

he is a school shooting waiting to happen. just sayin’

anyways welcome again and happy clubbing
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Welcome! Look forward to your comments and reviews.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    You don't have to show us your tits, but we do have an income requirement.

$350,000 per year MINIMUM

farmerart and Dougster are well above that, but they are still good guys

We used to have a minimum required penis size of 10 inches but then we let georgemicrodong and lopaw in and jeez there went the neighborhood.

So.....do you qualify?
  • hokieman
    9 years ago
    damn nice knowing ya guys lol im at 349,000 with a 9 and 3/4 penis. lol I hang my head and take the walk of shame.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It's my raging camel toe that got me my TUSCL creds. All the girlies go wild over it!

Welcome to the circus, hokieman.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Hokie, if you didn't get the inside joke, lopaw is a female.

Welcome, and I won't pass judgement on you being a va tech fan as I am old school big east alumni! I did root for you guys when you played Ohio state.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Lotta good that rooting did ;-)

Anyway, it's refreshing to see a non troll introduce himself, welcome from Ohio!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    We will pass on the income requirement but at TUSCL meetings you have to pay for VIP's for all of us.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Welcome. Glad to have you. I used to hit Baltimore clubs a bunch on trips to DC but haven't in a while.

Sorry to go off on a tangent on your post, but why am I not listed in the 350K + club? Certainly I make more than Dougster.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You may make more than 350k but your ex-wife gets half so that knocked you off the list!!!!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Weak! I make $500,000 a year and my dick is a foot long.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Welcome – you seem to have a sharp wit so you'll probably fit right in.

At first I was hesitant to join the discussion board b/c I thought it'd be filled w/ a whole bunch of low-lifes – although we have our fair share of eccentrics there are quite a few on here whom are successful and intelligent folks whom just happen to love women and strip-clubs – so glad you gave the discussion board a try.

Many of us are on here regularly thus the various inside-jokes – additionally – in case you are unaware there is a Glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL page which list some of the obscure acronyms we use around here (or if not listed in the TUSCL Glossary you can always refer to UrbanDicitonary.com which lists pretty much any abbreviation or slang term out there).

Even if you have done a lot of SCing in the past – good chance you'll learn a fair amount on here from networking with your fellow enthusiasts.

How long have you been SCing on a regular basis?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Welcome! Most TUSCLers are brilliant as long as you don't say something that causes one of the rare psychos to obsess over you! I just put my stalker on ignore!

You'll learn amazing skills, like the LDK (look it up), identifying a DS (look that up as well), and drinking from a bidet! OK, only one of us does the last of those but he's a cool guy!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And if you let the little head overrule the big head most people will offer intel for next time! After some good-natured ribbing, of course! ;)

And the non-brilliant folks who pointedly tell you the won't give intel probably don't have any to share! :(
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, I pay my strippers roughly twice what I pay my wife in alimony. That's what really knocks me off the list.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ what??? You didn't even pay for your last encounter and you're not paying DS anything so damn you got off easy on your alimony!!!!! Lmao - I'm just fuckin with ya
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. the “show us your tits” comment – this is what we ask dancers that post on here to do for us when they first post – some go w/ the flow and some get flustered by the innocent request.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    And to think a girl who shows her tits to guys for money would get flustered by a simple request to show them to us?

It's not like we ask them for a BBBJ or FS.... Oh. Wait.....
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Welcome aboard, Hokieman. I guess I'm the token pauper here, probably the only member of the <$25K Club.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Well, that was supposed to read "Less Than $25K Club." Guess the less-than symbol threw the site off.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    So much fluff! As a recent newbie, the normal welcome is,

"Fuck you, newbie! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion