tuscl

Miami Strip Club Advice Needed

My dirtbag friends and I will likely be in Miami in a few months for a guys' trip. In order to make a SC visit worth my time, since I'm not a local, I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction.

Here's the girls and experience I'm looking for: I like Latina girls who are fit but with curves. I love Colombians and Cubans, they drive me crazy. But they're challenging to find in California and Nevada. I love enhanced tits and, when tasteful, I love enhanced booties (see: my avatar). It's a weird taste, maybe a fetish.

I don't like the hustle that I get in strip clubs in Mexico, but I like the women. I don't have a problem saying no, and can also speak some conversational Spanish. (Ex girlfriend was Mexican. I got it bad.)

Cost of dances and drinks is not an issue as long as it's not outrageous. Happy for extras but not necessary if lap dances provide quality contact.

I love the classy strip clubs of Vegas, but don't need that level of ostentatiousness. But I dislike the slummy clubs. Venue needs to be at least average...?

What Miami strip club would you recommend given this litany of criteria I've laid out? :)

Also - Sometimes my friends and I will roll on MDMA at the strip club. (Taken before arriving.) The sensation of strippers smooth skin in phenomenally better. But that means clubs without a strict no drug policy. I've been able to pull this off at many Vegas clubs, so I'd imagine it isn't a big deal.

Thank you in advance for any advice!

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There are lots of clubs in Miami that you'd like. I think Tootsies is best. However, Papi and perhaps others can give you much more detailed info. about the various options than I can.

Btw, please post some more reviews of the various clubs that you've been to. The specificity in your post about what you're looking for strongly suggest to me that you've been doing this a while. We are a cooperative community in which we help one another and collectively work to make tuscl a better place.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Tootsie's, and if your budget can handle it, E11EVEN. Papi_Chulo seems to be the Miami local expert, but he is partial to chocolate, so his advice might be skewed.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Possibly the classiest way I have ever heard someone say they'll be rolling on Molly.
  • laplurker
    9 years ago
    I have not gotten as far south as Miami. Diamond Dolls in nearby Pompano Beach should fill your needs for curvy latinas in a classy place. Avoid Friday and Saturday nights as it is a small club and gets very crowded. I don't know about MDMA. If you do it before arriving, who will know? Papi_Chulo knows more about Miami clubs than anybody if he sees this thread.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I would try tootsies
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I concur with JS69 we will be glad to share with you if you would post some reviews for us as you seem to get around quite a bit if I were you I'd look at Papichulo's reviews he knows quite a bit about Miami I would give you recommendations more in palm Beach & Broward counties just a half hour or less north of miami
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Pretty much any club in Miami will have a high percentage of Latina women(except the black clubs like The Mint, Climaxxx, Body Club, Cocos). For that matter most Broward clubs have lots of Latina woman.

Tootsies is the obvious goto. Cheetahs and Scarletts is nearby.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Miami recommendations... Damn where is LMN or I_MN when you need 'em!!!!
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    This is great feedback -- thank you!

I just found the site three or four weeks ago so I will definitely backdate some reviews of places that I've been. I'm surprised I never found the site before. But I'm definitely happy to post more.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    We needed you here when my stripper was trying to get me to take Molly with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Tootsies is probably the most popular club in Miami – on weekend nights it can have 100 dancers most of them Latinas and most of them Cubans; also some Colombians but in lesser #s; and some white/Anglo girls but also in lesser #s – if you are only gonna hit one spot this would probably be it.

Diamond Dolls in Pompano (30 minutes north of Miami) also fits the bill except maybe a slight higher % of white/Anglo girls but the club is a bit on the small-side as Tootsies is huge.

Many like Scarlett's the best but no extras here but decent dances (and more even mix of Latina and Anglo dancers).

Cheetah Pompano has Latinas but not as in great #s as the Miami clubs but it's a nice club and well liked (may find some Colombians here).

Other Miami clubs that are Latina heavy and pretty good are Booby Trap (NW 77 ave) and Playmates (Coral Gables).

Deans Gold is kinda upscale and a bit more laid-back – mix of white/Anglo and Latinas but more Latina diversity here than just Cuban.

Solid Gold Oakland Park (near Ft Lauderdale) is pretty good also and more of a Anglo/Latina mix.

All the clubs offer extras *except* Scarlett's and I believe Cheetah Pompano.

Tootsies, Scarlett's; and Cheetah Hallandale (different from Cheetah Pompano) are all within 10 minutes of each other by car (using freeway I-95) – no extras for Cheetah Hallandale.

Most of the clubs close late 4 a.m – 6 a.m. so you have time to hit multiple places – all clubs have decent to good 2-way contact dances - Tootsies; Diamond Dolls; Cheetah Pompano; Booby Trap (77 ave) have pretty good dayshifts; Playmates and Solid Gold dayshift may be decent also; Scarlett's and Deans dayshift is iffy – pretty much all clubs are no cover-charge on dayshift (most b/f 8 pm some b/f 7 pm) and 1/2 priced drinks.

Per your requirements – Tootsies followed by Diamond Dolls may be the best choices.

FYI – if staying in Broward county or hitting the Broward county clubs (Scarlett's; Cheetah; Diamond Dolls; Solid Gold) keep in mind that Uber or Lift car services currently do no serve Broward county.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo - Wow! Thank you for such a detailed review! Holy smokes, you're an encyclopedia. It looks like Tootsie's is the go-to given my girl preferences with that many women, but I really appreciate the cluster analysis for hitting multiple places in one night. That's a bash right there. Also, good looking out on Lyft and Uber, since that is typically how I get around as an out-of-towner.

JohnSmith69 - I have a rule to never take drugs with strippers. There's too much stuff that can get into that pill before I take it, so it's always best to have your own. If you're lucky, find a stripper who is rolling. (I should write this as part of another review.) Sometimes the young girls in Vegas SCs will roll and they love the feeling of touching you. It makes the lap dances particularly high contact and long, but the girls are mellow and don't talk too much. #Ideal
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Shailynn - Glad I could class it up for you!

twentyfive - I will review some more! I just found the site a few weeks ago. The online community response is awesome; it makes me want to contribute a lot more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I mentioned Tootsies; Scarlett's; and Cheetah Hallandale were 10 minutes away by car (in case you wanna hit different close-by spots).

But – Tootsies is near the border of northern Miami-Dade county whereas Scarlett's and Cheetah are in the border of southern Broward county thus Uber may not be a go b/w Tootsies and Scarlett's/Cheetah.

But – Tootsies and Scarlett's being popular clubs there are always cabs outside (at least at night) and since it's close by the fare should not be too bad (just make sure the caby takes the shortest route via freeway I-95) – also check Uber whenever you plan to visit as they are negotiating with Broward county (they had service until a couple of months ago but got in a dispute w/ the county and are trying to sort it out) – and Scarlett's and Cheetah Hallandale are within walking distance (right off I-95 freeway on diagonally opposite sides of the freeway),
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    NigelCharles,

Save time and money. Just hire Papi_Chulo as a guide! :) He'll provide the transportation, for a nominal fee.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Mr_O - No joke!
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Forget Miami just go to Cuba Havana
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Nemesisk7 - I need to go there or Medellin/Bogata soon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion