tuscl

Approached in the nude ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:40 PM
Man – I love women – I love the way they look and in particular the shapes of their bodies. Thus for me when a dancer I find attractive approaches me on the floor full-nude it def has a more profound effect than if she just approaches me in her dancer costume – of course this probably mostly applies to places where topless/nude dances are done on the floor/main-room (e.g. Follies; etc). So in the words of ranukam – “what say you?” – does this move the needle for you even more than the standard approach – not really – or you prefer being approached in an outfit?

18 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    Drives me fucking crazy. Aside from the visuals, the sheer moxie of risking rejection while in such a vulnerable state... total turn-on
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I see so many naked chicks walking around the club I hardly notice whether or not she's wearing anything.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ you may be turning gay - just sayin :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It definitely will cause me to get a hard on.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes. Even when Louisville laws permitted nudity, most of the dancers would get dressed before getting off stage. The ones who didn't almost invariably got my attention. Now that the law doesn't permit any nudity at all, though at some places, some chances are taken, I appreciate it even more.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Definitely a turn on if they have a bangin body.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'm turned on by hot girls, clothed or nude, not by clothed guys in the club. Sorry :(
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    In most places that's a rarity, due to rules (club or local government) about girls walking on the floor nude or even topless. I agree even if the girl is average looking it will get my attention. Weird, like "yeah I expect to see you nude on stage" but when they're walking on the floor like that, it's almost like you're seeing something you shouldn't which is a turn on.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah, most clubs have a rule against this.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    One of my fave clubs pays their dancers to walk around in the nude, and I knew that when they started doing that a couple of years ago that it would impact my wallet significantly, and it did. I remember seeing a 'meh' dancer on stage - physically not my type at all. Didn't like her look, or the way she moved on stage. She was kind of hyper, which I don't like and can indicate that her dance style will be too fast and not to my liking either. Sure enough she bounced off stage, still naked, and came over and jumped in my lap. I didn't expect it and hadn't even tipped her onstage....I was completely surprised by her actions. So here was this not-my-type naked chick in my lap doing and saying all kinds of naughty things and sure enough I wind up taking her to VIP for several sets. Damn nakedness.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately this doesn't happen in any club that I frequent, but I would definitely be turned on by strippers walking around naked. The closest I've come is at XTC Cabaret, a nude club in Austin. The girls do three dances on one stage, at least the last of which is nude, followed by three more dances on the other stage. Many of the girls strut nekkid between these stages located at opposite ends of the room. Schwing!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Maybe I need to check out more nude clubs...?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Here girls can only be naked on stage. But some dirty girls will flash while on my lap, which I enjoy.
  • laplurker
    9 years ago
    I love it when girls walk around the club naked. You usually see it when they have finished their set and aren't in any hurry to put the costume back on. Just last night I watched a dancer leave the stage nude and spend 10 minutes talking to some guys at the bar before getting dressed again. I felt like I owed her another tip.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Papi, you'd have a cardiac arrest if you ever make it to an FKK. :-)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Papi, luv it! It definitely gets my attention. Especially at Follies.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of the clubs in the Baltimore area is McDoogles, which is kind of a lower tier juice bar with inconsistent talent. That said, when the talent is there, a lot of the girls walk around either fully nude or topless. All tip rounds are done on the floor around the bar fully nude. I have had totally naked girls sit on my lap. Didn't turn me on at all. Honest, honey! I mean it! Really! Was that convincing? Didn't think so.... ;-)
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    This is one of the things I love about my local "VU". Even though there is no alcohol and extras are limited getting to see the girls completely naked and have them approach me that way is awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion