tuscl

What happened to all the clubs in MB? Used to be at least 7 as I recall. Is gov'

oriole1
New York
Sorry, text is in topic line

13 comments

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    MB?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Myrtle Beach I assume. Laws changed and LE has enforced the new rules so the clubs suck. At least that's my understanding. I haven't been in a few years partially because of these developments.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Myrtle Beach SC.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I like this !
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not uncommon for localities to go after a good strip-club scene and shut it down.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Myrtle Beach? Geez, at first I thought he was talking about Manitoba, Canada.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I thought he was talking about Miami Beach
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    So did I Papi I gues shailynns "your stupid" applies all over
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    didnt Myrtle Beach use to be a pretty decent strip club town???
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    When Myrtle Beach built their reputation as a strip club Mecca it was a destination for (mostly) male golfers. Groups from all over the East coast would descend upon the "Golden Strand" and play golf days and drink and hit the strip clubs at night. About 10 years ago there was a very public and concerted effort to make the area more of a family destination. This led to more and more restrictions on the clubs and a clear effort to drive the club's out through strict enforcement by LE.
    I started golfing in MB with groups of 12 or 16 in the early 80's and bought a condo in Little River ( just a little north of MB) in 2002. I sold it last year but still get there for golf occasionally.
    In the 1980's and early 90's there was a lot going on. One night we hired a stripper to go back to our hotel and fuck one of our group who was a little too straight-laced. She started stripping for him on a glass-topped coffee table which broke and cut her leg badly. A large group of us (under the alfluence of incohol) brought her to the ER in her dancers costume where she got 25 stitches. Our mantra at work was, "what happens in MB, stays in MB".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes. MB used to be a reasonably fun strip club town. That's where the events described in my article on my fav lap dance took place. Apparently it is fun no more.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I heard there are pockets of fun but it's a shadow of what it used to be. The local government there I heard has cracked down on strip clubs. I guess they think it doesn't add to tourism or the local bigger clubs got rid of the competition. Two ways to look at it.

Right now I believe it's pouring down rain. Might be flooding too if that keeps up for several hours.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Where's SJG when you need him? We sure could use a good c&p on the history of MB SC's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion