What's your record?

Timbuck12
Georgia
So I was in Follies recently and counted 7 different girls there that I,um, "knew very well." I think it was the most at one time I've ever had there on one shift.

What's the most girls working at one time on a particular day that you've had previous intimate encounters with?

6 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    One night I was talking with a favorite "non-extras" dancer and I looked around the club and turned to my friend and told her that I just counted 7 dancers who've had my dick in their mouths. She laughed for 5 minutes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wish I had a Follies club so I could set those kind of records.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I keep a list of dancers with whom I have done VIP with at my favorite club. I just checked that list and 17 of them are currently still working there. So it is not uncommon for me to see 5 or more of them on any visit.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I like to spread my time out between different clubs, so the most ever was 4 during one visit.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At my most recent former favorite club, I remember once seeing 6 different girls I had done some sort of ITC activitiy with. I had 3 of them with me on the couch at once, which is not really supposed to happen.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It's rare that I see 7 dancers in a club that I'd want to have intimate encounters with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion