tuscl

Has anyone saved a stripper from stripping?

That recent post about the Miami pimp pimping out two ladies at a pompano SC brought back memories from encounter I went through back in the early 90's that I use to go to. It was a dive like SC that I use to usually go to on Monday and Saturday nights. There were two 9 or 10 girls that I like to get dances from. And then this new girl started to work there that was just as pretty but more classier. For the first few weeks it was basic hands on dances with some small talk. Then things started getting crazy. She would come over to me and just sit on my lap and before even asking me if I wanted a dance she would start kissing me, and i'm talking about tongue in mouth. And our dances were her putting her hands in my pants and she asking me to finger her. And this went on for over a month. And I wasn't spending much money on her and she was showing all this attention on me. So I was paranoid on her motives but having fun at the same time. Paranoid because I am a guy in a wheelchair that wasn't a big spender yet I had the prettiest girl showing me all this attention.

Then the night came and the motive was revealed. She came over to me and said she needed my help. She said you know that bouncer that watches over us like a hawk. Well he my so called boyfriend. I came here from Georgia with him thinking that he was the guy I wanted to marry. And he got this job here and then talked me into dancing. Then he turned and started to force me into having sex with his biker buddies and now the regular customers. I am trapped and can't get away from him. I am hoping to sneak out and you drive me to get a rental car so I can go back home. She said she would pay for the car but needed me to rent it because she had no credit card. So she told me the plan. I would go out the back to my van and she would have the barmaid who we were both friendly with keep him busy with stuff so she could get away and I drive her to the rental car place. And felt I had to help her. So I told her I would but I wanted to make sure he didn't know it was me. It was around 10 pm. So I told her I will leave and come back at 11 pm and you sneak out the back and I will take you to the rental car. And I went back at 11 pm and she jumped into my van. But the plan wasn't that simple. Now she tells me I need to drive to their place to get her bags of belongings. Now I am really scared. She said the barmaid will keep him busy long enough to get this done. So I said lets just hustle it. So we went to their apartment and she didn't have keys but she left one of the windows open to get in. Now i'm thinking I might get arrested for breaking and entering. So she brings out several bags and off we went. She said she was hungry and scared so I suggested we stop and get something to eat and calm down and then go get the rental car. So we stopped at Denny's and had a real nice conversation. She kept thanking me. Told me I could trust her on returning the car. She said she came from a well to do family that all warned her about her boyfriend. She said her family owns a jewelry store and gave me the name and number there to reach her there. She said she wanted to give me something to remember her. She gave me some modeling pictures and one from her prom. Then I took her to the car and rented it in my name. It was easier than I thought it would be. And off she went.

The next day I was really worried that she might not return it. I called the rental car company at 8 pm and they said the car was returned. So the next day I called the jewelry store see how she was and to thank her for returning the call. A woman answered the phone as soon as I said I was a friend from Florida she went off on me.

So I thought about the situation and figured the best thing to do was forget about her and tear up the phone number and pictures and let her bad memories go away. And really hope she got her life together. And my gut says she has.

16 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Wow! I don't know what game that stripper was playing. She was lying from first to last. You are lucky that she returned the car, and even luckier that her boyfriend didn't shoot you, rob you and dump your body in a crack house.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Was that her who answered the phone? Why did she go off on you?

To answer the question though, I've never saved a stripper from stripping.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    I know! But she wasn't lying. Just wasn't revealing the escape plan. I am a little wiser now. So I don't know what I would do today. I am much more paranoid now with age.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    No, it wasn't her. I think it was a relative or someone close to her. She was yelling that all her friends from Florida were scum bags. And never try contacting her again.

I gave her my number but she never tried contacting me. And I am fine with that. She probably just wants to forget about the whole ordeal. Think about what she was going through. She was being forced into being raped.

Trust me! If I was on my feet I would of put him in the hospital.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you are not sure that you would walk away from this today then you have not learned enough about strippers yet. Run, don't walk.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    In my case. Roll away! I'm pretty good at, judge of character. And I trusted the barmaid. If she was in on it. I knew the story was true.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If that happened to me, where a dancer want me to sneak her out to leave her pimp, I'd call the police and tell them what she told me. I have no stomach to get deeply involved in what is a litany of felonies her b/f is committing. He was likely a very dangerous man.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    No. And you didn't "save" her from stripping, but rather from a pimp, assuming her story was even true (which I question). Frankly, that was supremely stupid and you were very lucky that nothing worse happened than a minor scam. You could just as easily have bought her a train or bus ticket and made sure that she got on safely without exposing yourself like that.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I tried to stop a few from stripping by not tipping but they took their clothes off anyhow. Ugh!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

In my early strip club days I was Captain save a hoe. That was a rookie mistake and I paid dearly for it.
    If I had been smarter, I would have heeded the sage advice of those who went before me by reading tales of caution on TUSCL.
    Now a days I'm much more wiser and careful. Tough, tough lessons to learn the hard way.
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    You are all right on not being a smart move. And I wouldn't have posted the story if it wasn't for the pimp post. Then I figure others might have had similar encounters as mine.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Closest I ever came was a dancer who was a lot more drunk than I normally see her, so much so that I suspected someone had slipped something in her drink. This was a few weeks after another dancer came to me suspecting a customer had slipped something in her drink and gave me one of the best VIP dances I ever had.

No soon had I walked in, when one of my favorites came up to me begging to get a dance. So I went in the back and before our dance started she mentioned how some of the new dancers were managed by a pimp and she though one of the new dancers slipped something in her drink, and they kept trying to steer her to one of the pimp's friends, and that she was glad I showed up when I did.

We went to the lap dance area and I was worried she wouldn't give a good dance how nervous she was, However she calmed down and gave a very good lap dance, and thanked me. I got three dances and she dressed and left. As we got out of the area, she whispered to me "their pimp is here, and he looked right at me."

I could tell she really didn't want to go back out there, and she offered to pay for the rest of my dances if I would stay there. She spent the next 30 minutes mostly crying, "I am done, I am done, I can't do this anymore" I kept saying, "then leave if you want to, just leave." At one point she had strange look on her face, and I didn't find out until we left what happened. Finally she said it looks ok to go, and I tipped her $40 just so she wouldn't be out too much money, and told her not to leave on her own and if she could call anyone to pick her up, and she called a relative to pick her up.

I came out and noticed the club had cleared, and there were several cops in the clubs. So after the cops left I got a dance from my favorite and asked her what is going on. She mentioned that they told the manager what was going on and he fired the dancers and called the cops on pimp. The manager was a dick, but he obviously didn't want the trouble the pimp caused.

A week later I got a text from the dancer thanking me and saying she had quit the club that day and moved back to her parents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Forgive my directness – but I think you are naive – probably both her and her BF used the car to get to GA – if her family was “well to-do”; why couldn't they help her; if she was from a well to-do family; why no credit-cards – how about taking a bus/Greyhound; etc – I think you got played and didn't even know it – it sounds more like a typical stripper story than a true event – women are incredible liars and strippers are at another level.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've heard of a few “save a stripper” stories on here – and I have my own – IME I yet to hear of a valid one where the stripper was not playing the PL.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to shadowcat
    " I tried to stop a few from stripping by not tipping but they took their clothes off anyhow. Ugh!"

I've seen a few like that myself I'm still trying to unsee them scarred me for life
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    Papi,
    I never thought of that. But that doesn't add up. This attention went on for over a month. Plus it didn't cost me any cash. She gave me the 90.00 for the cost. And the total debit from my card was like 108.00. And the number she gave me I didn't ask for. Trust me! She wasn't lying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion