tuscl

Meow meow it's me.

I signed up on here almost 2 years ago when I first started dancing as dancinggal, and this site has had good info for me ever since. I've been creeping long enough. Lopaw you still here? I made it up to Bare Elegance at your request and 4play is still on my list...

33 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Welcome back! I don't remember your posts and I suspect they were before my time! But I'm sure they were brilliant!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Striped with the username "deadpresidents" how appropriate
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    @4got2wipe This was January 2014, so perhaps :) thank you though

@shailynn I also felt that it was appropriate.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=383527

This was me but I seem to have lost the email /password to this account unfortunately.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hamilton and Franklin were never president.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Grant will have to do.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Hey dancinggal
    Yup I'm still here, mongering my little heart out. I was just at CaliGirlsSA a couple of weeks ago and thought of you :)
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    How was it there ?! I haven't worked there since Dec '14. I'm in Stanton & LA now.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It was how it always is on a Saturday dayshift- pretty slow. But I did find me as cutie there named Pixie that I want to go back and see again. Stanton, eh? TJ's? I love that place. One of my fave clubs in OC. They always treat me good there.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    Franklin and Hamilton may not have been president but deadpresidentsandfoundingfathers doesn't have the same ring to it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Welcome DP. I'm going to 4Play and Bare E tonight. Why don't you try working there so I can throw some $ your way. Much better than OC clubs.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    I forgot you tend to go day shift. No babe, I'm actually working at RedLips down the street. Formerly 007. I've heard TJS is doing well. I cannot work there though, unfortunately.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith, thanks for the welcome! I won't be working tonight. It's my moms birthday and that calls for celebration. I can make it there soon though.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Ahh, I see. I attempted to hit up RedLips a week or so after it changed ownership/name and didn't realize that it doesn't open until like 6:30pm. It was only 3pm when I got there so I hit up TJ's instead.
    I had only been to 007 once before and I gotta say that the inside of that club was gorgeous-all neon green. It was really pretty and so different than any interior that I had ever seen before. Is it still like that inside?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Another time DP.

Do you believe my story about having a dancer's mom who wants to date me?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    JS69- why are you fishing for attention like that?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like playing with strippers, it's what I do.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Glad you're back. Always great to have a female prospective to all our stupid questions! Men need direction from women - and sometimes we need LOTS of direction! Lol
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Deadpresidents, have you ever sucked hairy lion balls? If not I may come by your club and give your a treat. I'll probably be the only lion wearing a suit in your club.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I do like that you started out with "meow meow". I like hairless apes that respect cats. But you seriously need to graduate from "meow" to "ROAR!" and I'm just the lion to help you out. ROAR!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I remember you Dancinggal. Welcome back.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hi baby at the risk of every one ganging up on me, can you please show us your tits !
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah - feel free to upload some pics for us to admire to photobucket.com and then post the link.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Below is her old TUSCL profile which shows a bikini body shot - nice:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=383527
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    @Lopaw Yeah they don't do dayshift. Which I think is kind of odd, but they aren't corporate so they run things a little differently. Owner is pretty cool though. He used to be a customer of mine when I danced at Sahara. Lol...

@shailynn Thanks! I've got a little direction to throw around. Any advice you need, I'm around.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    @jack :) I remember you as well, how are you?

@twentyfive You have to pay the cover fee like everyone else. ;)

And that's a really old photo of me from the baby stripper days.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm a dayshift kinda guy but I tip well {:-)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive - the way I figure it - us dayshift folks may not get the tasty entree, but we can quench our hunger by filling up on some pretty decent side dishes.

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    There are definitely some yummy side dishes out in the late afternoon :-)
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive I'm always night. I can't handle seeing the day shift girls in the light. It's too much for me.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    well if you make it to South Florida I might get an evening pass, remember most of the night shift looks terrible in sunlight, but there are some exceptions
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Did anyone else get a flashback to Never Never Land from the title of this thread?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion