tuscl

Introducing DS II

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

It's a small little dive club. Not my usual hangout but it has its charms. If I was high, I could maybe spend real money here some night. I'm debating whether a couple of dancers are worth the effort. The two leading candidates are overweight with giant tits, and slutty looking MILF. They are not OTC worthy (anybody catch the Seinfeld reference there?), but they could be fun. Who knows, I might even LDK. That would be a blast from the past, wouldn't it?

Things with the DS are going badly, but I don't want to admit it. My thoughts drift to her. The dancer with no SS has developed SS. It was inevitable I guess, but she's still the hottest thing I've ever been inside of and I want to be there again. But she's ignoring most of my texts. And when she answers, she is full of nothing but excuses. WTF is going on with her?

It's at that moment that all thoughts of the DS are vanquished for the night. She just got on stage. Holy shit. I'm not even high, and she's clearly somewhere between a 9 and a 10. Haven't seen her naked yet, and she's still at a distance, but it doesn't matter. The focus of the evening has arrived. I'm going shopping tonight.

I'm not the only guy here with good taste in women. Guys are flocking all over her like flies on shit. But it's nothing but dollar bills. The big spenders give her maybe $3-4 with a grin on their faces like they're strip club bad asses. I hate to rain on their parade, but this one is mine.

Once she's as naked as the girls get here, I head up to the stage. She does her thing. 9.5. Holy shit. What is she doing here? In this dump? I give her my tip. It has a 1 on it, just like the others. But mine has zeros on it too. "Stop by my table gorgeous, I'm sitting right over there. I want to spend a lot more money on you."

Her stage set is over and she goes by each guy who tipped her to thank them. Several are clearly asking her to stay, and she promises a return visit, but keeps circulating. Just when I think she might have actually forgotten me, she sits down. I'm at the end of the thank you walk.

We've only talked for 10 minutes when the parallels with the DS are overwhelming. It's uncanny. New dancer, student, drop dead gorgeous, young (just a tad older), inexperienced and naive, fun. But I go slow. Can't scare her away. So my System starts. You'd be surprised who on tuscl was an influence on my System. I've significantly modified his views to make them my own, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work. Anybody want to guess who that is?

We start with air dances at the table. She looks disappointed. "Don't worry beautiful, the night is young. We're going to hang out for a while, and this is only the beginning. You're going to have a very good night." So I behold my new beauty naked, close up and personal for the first time. I shouldn't but I find myself comparing her to the DS. They're different but both are amazingly captivating in their own ways. Most of you would chose the new girl probably. She's extraordinarily hot.

After we hang out a while, we go back for dances. Very very hands on. She's good. I'm in lust. While she dances I slowly bring up the subject of sex. Nothing too heavy. Her turn ons. My turn ons. Best experiences. Most orgasms in one night. Good memories. My favorite is when I describe my fetish for dining at the Y. I tell her I stay down there as long as a woman likes. And do whatever she wants, however she wants it. I throw in a couple of true stories about giving the DS multiple orgasms by giving her kisses down low. It's all said in a somewhat kidding, but somewhat serious way. Nothing threatening. Just a guy with lots of money for her who likes to talk about sex.

After a series of lap dance packages, we return to my table on the floor. I had to work hard not to LDK with her, but I didn't. A girl like this should not be defiled in that way. The other two maybe, but not this one. I have much greater plans. The time has come. I tell her about my passion. I introduce her to the key to unlocking my wallet fully. It's the OTC pitch. There are two possible endings. One sends me to the door, unlikely to return. The other makes this my new regular club. The fact that I'm posting this tells you how it went. No date yet. I didn't push that hard. I couldn't cause she's so new at this. She envisioned herself as a dancer, not doing what I propose. Nevertheless, she says she might be open to it if I prove myself to be a generous and safe customer that she'd like to hang with. It could be a ploy to keep be coming back, or it could be true. Most likely she doesn't know at this point. She clearly was not expecting this.

On my next visit, it's more of the same. Im just building the case for why she should fuck me. My fav exchange which I will never forget is when she tells me that she fantasized about me loving her pussy while she pleasured herself that week. She explains how much she enjoyed the description of my fetish. She likes to give and receive oral sex. SS or not, I've got to have this girl.

Fast forward to the next visit. This will be the one where I pop the question. It's time for a decision. I've only wanted one dancer ever as much as I want this one. I've pushed hard, but she is still noncommittal. I sense with great disappointment that this might not work out. Says part of her wants to but now says she's afraid I'm a cop. So I ask if a cop would do this. Warning: serious PL move coming up that most of you will probably object to. Skip to the next paragraph if you prefer. I hand her a hundred dollar bill. As I do I explain one of the reasons why she should start dating me. I hand her another hundred dollar bill. Another reason why I'm the perfect date. Several hundred dollar bills later and I've exhausted my list of reasons. And she just made more money in the last five minutes than she's ever made in this club before.

By this point I'm seriously thinking she might be a DS. Her looks and personality clearly qualify. So now I've gotta figure out if the sex is DS level quality. I've given it my best shot, now it's up to her. "That money is your to keep beautiful. No matter what you decide, it's all yours. Now I can either keep handing you lots and lots of hundred dollar bills on a very regular basis, and taking great care of you like no other customer ever could, or I'm going to leave this club a very very disappointed man. You know how it works. You know what I want. Now, will you have a date with me?

25 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^still a homo.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - if you ever get disbarred, you have a future writing paper backs. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I saw a book in the bookstore last night. It was a collection of penthouse forum letters. Clearly an old book. I would've bought it but it was all stories of anal sex. Let me know if anybody sees such a book that isn't focused on back door love.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Want to know why your ex-DS is giving you excuses? Because she is with me now. I've fucked her pussy and her mouth with my lion meat. Now the little slut wants to give me her asshole.

Who knows? Maybe I'll take a page from that 4got to wipe idiot and tell her to lick some lion ass. She'll do anything for me.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    John Smith, maybe I'll have to take this DS from you too. You know what the girls say: once you go lion you never stop cryin...in a good way. ROAR!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Got nothing but love JS but the "still a homo" comment was hilarious
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Definitely should get William Shatner for the ponderous audiobook reading. If he isn't available, Nicholas Cage could do it justice.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    No disrespect JS, but I thought you always said a DS is basically a once in a lifetime experience? How is it possible to have met two different dream strippers?

Sounds like this second dancer is just a 9.5 for right now. If she ends up seeing you OTC and it's even better than your first DS then doesn't that make your first DS not a DS?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Can't wait for the next part
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Obviously it wasn't me that influenced you, because I heard no mention of buying a fish for this DS as that was the advice I gave shadow yesterday.

Questions:

1. She's in a dive, are there no other club options in her immediate area?

2. I think she's more savvy than you give her credit for. I know you want to impress her but dry dropping a shot ton of money up front she's going to expect that everyte now and I remember you h e mentioned those cash withdrawals to the old DS got painful at times, you may be setting yourself up for the same situation again.

Guys JS likes challenges - if this girl would have opened her legs on their 2nd VIP trip he'd already be done with her no matter how hot she is. I finally figured it out - JS likes the chase as much as the victory (i.e. sex).
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If I had the kind of coin JS does, I'd probably play the way he does.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Seaboard, yeah calling guys who fuck strippers a homo is hilarious. Never been done before I don't think.

Football Guy, you raise a good point. I did originally think that a DS was a once in a lifetime experience. And frankly no dancer will ever equal the original DS. But this new one is damn close. It's an evolving concept, and I now think that a PL can have two dream strippers. The criteria haven't changed. I just somehow found another one.

Yes Shailynn, I like the chase. A lot. But not nearly as much as I like playing with her after I make the catch. And I'm going after the high value targets here, so a chase is often required. Any yes I am setting myself up for the same financial hardships as with the original one. But if the strip club gods keep sending them my way, who am I to reject their offer?

She has club options, just ended up here because she didn't know enough about the options to make the best choice.

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If she doesn't bite, you're prepared to on right then and there, right? If so, great. If not, dude you almost make *me* look less PLish.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well if anything has come out of losing your original DS (I like OGDS as an abbreviation lol) you've learned (and we all have learned in the process) that a DS is easier to replace than we all had imagined as long as you're willing to put the effort in to find a new one.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    @JS good point. If the average PL only meets one DS in his lifetime then for every PL that doesn't meet a DS means that some other PL meets 2 DS's.

I guess I'm just saying you should hold off on calling her a DS until you have met her OTC. There are lots of dancers that look like a DS and might even meet OTC, but that doesn't mean it will be a DS experience (she may let you fuck her but might not let you DFK or DATY, etc).
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    SmackOP,your"Kid on Christmas Day",shit is wearing thin.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've already met her several times OTC. That's how I know for sure that she is a DS. But I try to keep my stories "short," details to likely follow some day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Juice!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... she's ignoring most of my texts. And when she answers, she is full of nothing but excuses. WTF is going on with her ...”

I guess you are a RIL

“... So my System starts. You'd be surprised who on tuscl was an influence on my System. I've significantly modified his views to make them my own, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work. Anybody want to guess who that is ...”

It's clear that it's Juice – Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We only live once – b/f we know it life has passed us by – upward and onward
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    “... So my System starts. You'd be surprised who on tuscl was an influence on my System. I've significantly modified his views to make them my own, but I'll be damned if it doesn't work. Anybody want to guess who that is ...”

Please don't say it's SJG. Please don't. Please?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Please spare us, JohnSmith.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PG, I'm very very sorry but you are right. The way I get dream strippers is to follow a substantially modified version of the SJG romancing the sex worker system. I add lots of money, and I'm not so pathetic as to think that's it's real romance, but it a lot of ways I treat them like civilian girls just like SJG preaches.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    For better or worse, I don't consider it SJG approach, but Bubba's System. Same basic ideas....
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, "substantially modified" sounds about right. You're playing on a dancer's affection for Benjamin and start doing a Pavlovian shift to get her to associate you with Benjamin. Quite the behavioral-modification approach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion