Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She's doable!

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

She's Welsh too, they go like Bunnies !

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I usually go for brunettes over blondes but she looks much better as a blonde from the pics on the article.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Where is the crime? Just two people having consensual fun. Nothing that many of us haven't done with a stripper. What an insane waste of LE resources.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"She's Welsh too, they go like Bunnies !"

Brilliant! I'm booking my trip to Wales!

"Where is the crime? Just two people having consensual fun. Nothing that many of us haven't done with a stripper. What an insane waste of LE resources."

I don't know! It sounds like they were doing it in fairly plain view! Although I wouldn't mind seeing her get all naked and horny and then act on it, would you want some 300 pound woman going at it with her boyfriend? That would be non-brilliant!

I say that maybe we should all try to be discrete! If you want to get a little car sex pull into an alley where folks can't see you! Or keep it in the home or hotel room!

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Shadow, Shadow....scroll down to the second picture of that girl...ouch. We usually have similar tastes but she looks rough in that second pic.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'm sure we've all done it in a car we just haven't done it in full view where everyone can see us. They just needed to use some common sense. But the judges comments were ridiculous. He needs to get off his high horse and the McDonald's employees need to relax, that should have been the highlight of their night. They work overnights at McDonald's for Pete's sake. I would have kicked back and enjoyed the show.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Damn, and I just bought a bunch of fried chicken legs... McDonalds is where it is at now!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Man, McDonald's is getting some freaky action.

Can Juice's dream of a McDonald's with a strip club in it be that far off????

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement