shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    She's Welsh too, they go like Bunnies !
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I usually go for brunettes over blondes but she looks much better as a blonde from the pics on the article.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Where is the crime? Just two people having consensual fun. Nothing that many of us haven't done with a stripper. What an insane waste of LE resources.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "She's Welsh too, they go like Bunnies !"

Brilliant! I'm booking my trip to Wales!

"Where is the crime? Just two people having consensual fun. Nothing that many of us haven't done with a stripper. What an insane waste of LE resources."

I don't know! It sounds like they were doing it in fairly plain view! Although I wouldn't mind seeing her get all naked and horny and then act on it, would you want some 300 pound woman going at it with her boyfriend? That would be non-brilliant!

I say that maybe we should all try to be discrete! If you want to get a little car sex pull into an alley where folks can't see you! Or keep it in the home or hotel room!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Shadow, Shadow....scroll down to the second picture of that girl...ouch. We usually have similar tastes but she looks rough in that second pic.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'm sure we've all done it in a car we just haven't done it in full view where everyone can see us. They just needed to use some common sense. But the judges comments were ridiculous. He needs to get off his high horse and the McDonald's employees need to relax, that should have been the highlight of their night. They work overnights at McDonald's for Pete's sake. I would have kicked back and enjoyed the show.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Damn, and I just bought a bunch of fried chicken legs... McDonalds is where it is at now!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Man, McDonald's is getting some freaky action.

Can Juice's dream of a McDonald's with a strip club in it be that far off????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion