tuscl

If you think San Diego strip clubs are tame, you can always go out on a fishing

10 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Wow! When salmon swim to the boat it's a good thing; when it's Killer Whales....not so good!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    i'll stick to bass fishing on lake James in NC. Its safer
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've heard that some researchers believe that they're actually playing in the boat wake, and that this is not an aggressive behaviour.

After all, how tough would it be for an adult Orca to capsize a little boat like that and get a snack?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    What is amazing to me is that the orca seem to recognize the potential danger of a spinning prop and stay just clear of it.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Now those strip club whales don't seem so bad.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That would be awesome! And get your adrenaline pumping
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @jackslash: Killer Whales aren't whales though; they're dolphins. Does that mean the high rollers in the clubs are dolphins too?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "@jackslash: Killer Whales aren't whales though; they're dolphins. Does that mean the high rollers in the clubs are dolphins too?"

Brilliant question!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've seen several whales in San Diego clubs. They weren't as cute as the whales in the video though.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    The way I heard it was
    One killer whale talking to the other says "I love being a whale its so much fun to smash the boats and blowing crud thru my blowhole all over the people watching but when I smash a boat I hate getting seamen in my mouth"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion