Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm back again :)

poledancer83

Narnia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Back? You weren't in jail like diva were you?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nice wake-up call!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Not to be rude...but is that a baby bump?

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

nope not a baby bump and o wasn't in jail lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good, we can't have all of our female insighters locked up!

Have you ever told us what state you dance in? Forgive me if you've told us and maybe I have forgotten.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Thanks and keep it coming... I know I will

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

It's better to give pictures than receive... Especially on this sausage site.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Mmmmmm. Yummy. Love those sweet little titties. When you coming to Louisville? :))

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You should try and make our next TUSCL meet so we can have a gang-bang (I hope that was not too forward :))

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good job poledancer

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Good to see you back.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's very nice to see you again. :)

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to be so forward, but you have a fungus infection in your upper ass crack that needs treatment. Try over the counter "jock itch" cream first, go see doc if not clear in 2 weeks.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ damn – talk about a a boner-killer

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement