tuscl

10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:15 AM
I agree with 9 out of the 10 reasons. But could there be a downside? [view link]

11 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Other reasons to date a dancer: 1: You save a lot of money on dates because they will stand you up about half the time. 2. It's okay if you can't get it up because they've already fucked 5-10 guys that day and are tired anyway. 3. Other guys will try to pick her up when she's out with you even if you're holding her hand, so you get to practice your Kung-Fu skills a lot. 4. If you're late for a movie, have her drive because she'll always just get a warning if you get pulled over for speeding. 5. Free measls at restaurants because she blow the owner. 6. Free dry cleaning because she blows the owner. 7. If you went to a club and glitter from a dancer is on you when you get home, she'll think it was hers. 8. If you get an STD, she'll think she gave it to you instead of your DS from another club. 9. The cable guy is always on time to your house. 10. Dancers get the best drugs.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant post rockstar666!
  • JohnnyJackhammer
    9 years ago
    You convinced me with the free dry cleaning.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    [view link] They are good looking and sexy. They are not always confident. Often to do what they do in their club they have to get really psyched up. But women's insecurities are one of the ways guys can get under their skin. But beyond this, my own interests in them are different. 1. Highly sexualized, meaning its not just all show. They are in touch with their own bodies and they will be good for long intense sessions. 2. They like to dress and paint up for the encounters. That has become part of their nature, high heels and makeup. It helps them play a role, so it takes the sex beyond the place of just the two partners. 3. They are outsiders, even outcasts. They aren't like most young women who are close to their parents and read Brides Magazine. They don't kneel down and worship the Holy Family. They are sexual radicals, so they are obvious companions for men with radical views themselves. They think in more open and expansive ways. With most women they are always pressing to conservatize you. SJG [view link]
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    To piss off your wife enough that she asks you for a divorce. It worked for me. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not to want to spoil the fun of this thread, but shadowcat, why would you want to piss off your wife so. And if you wanted a divorce, why not just get it and not make it anymore acrimonious than it needs to be? SJG [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    @rockstar Lol. You can add one more. If you're a Rock Star, you can write songs about your cheating girlfriend.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :) Remember Lenny Bruce and his "Shady Lady", the stripper Hot Honey Harlow? I for one would never assume a stripper was being sexually monogamous. I would always assume that when she was not in my direct view that she was doing one guy after another. Easier if you approach it that way. Trying to control what you cannot will make your life short, as it has been for many musicians. SJG [view link]
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Good one Rockstar, you can add the pool guy and landscaper will show up every day in case she is sun bathing
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This is almost as good as a read as what I read the other day: "10 reasons to sell your house, rent an apartment and buy a Lamborghini to use as your daily driver"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @motorhead: I actually did write a song about my ATF but it's just a lighthearted rock song about her dancing at a club. It was our demo song from my last band in fact; it came out really well! In fact, it's on You Tube from a rehearsal we did. If anyone wants the link, PM me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion