tuscl

Dancers on drugs

What should be done and how do you report a dancer on drugs....one of the dancers ( Casey.) Not sure of her dance name...she likes to hang out at the a substance abuse program for men...in utica...she has tricked with many men from that area...she has crossed the line when she went to my boyfriends house..she decided to do a dance for him..start stripping asking him for suboxone and adderals...telling him.." You can have this pussy " I have tried to contact her..threw text and phone calls..there has been no response..I caught her in his house once..she ran out like a shakey dog...this bitch luvs her drugs and will suck and fuck any one for them...I'm disgusted and really don't care if the bitch looses her job over this...she's already lost her kids and husband because she's a dope from trick....I would luv to know how to report this...I've tried calling the strip club no answer...and if course the bitch knows me and knows I was his girlfriend so yes it is her fault...she's a nasty trick ....who fucks and sucks for a suboxone...or an adderal....and I'm not scared to leave my name...its Heidi....she knows exactly who I am ...thank you

75 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^nice post
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Y I get put on ignore?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I fuckin love when crazy joe does this to a retard
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    You guys have an awful lot of free time on your hands!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsky in snide, the eggplant over there.*

*Mad Magazine, Vol. 1, No. 1.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    "Hey strip club, a dancer does things on her own time with my boyfriend I don't like"

Can you guess how much they'll care?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    These fucking trolls need to get mobile wheelchairs so they can leave the house once in a while. Or get hobbies. Or both. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion