tuscl

OT: Stars Without Makeup

Sunday, September 20, 2015 8:32 PM
[view link] I came across this from my friend's FB feed. Some are good looking even without makeup. E.g. Hilary Duff, Kristen Bell Some are terrible without makeup. Some are just bad looking with or without makeup.

16 comments

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    That goes throughout the general population, "stars" or not.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Rose Byrne, Ashley Madekwe, and Beyonce were the hottest for me.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Rose is pretty nice. Not so much Ashley.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Some were nearly unrecognizable without make-up I thought Mrs. Tom Brady actually looked better without make up.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Emma Stone, Kat Dennings, and Kiera Knightley still looked real good without makeup. In the before pictures, a few of them looked like they were ready to punch somebody in the throat.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^ I don't find Kat Dennings attractive -- but I agree. I also thought her no-makeup photo was better
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Lol at Iggy Azalea. I always thought she was scary, even before these pictures!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Perfect evidence to the truth of the saying: Men lie... And women wear makeup.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    You should see Shadowcat in the morning without makeup.He reminds me of Buffalo Bob.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Waded through them all. Many, if not most, I've never even heard of.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Didnt go through all of them but Hilary duff is damn fine with or w\o makeup. Jennifer Lawrence too. Sofia vergara though, yikes! Its OK that body is still looking good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's amazing sometimes what a transformation makeup can accomplish. I used to watch the DS go through her makeup routine either in the morning or before we went out at night. While she was gorgeous before she started, I could see more of her beauty being brought out with each application cycle. Took about 15 minutes. This was the only woman I've ever watched through the entire process of applying makeup. Strangely I found it very erotic.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Beyoncé, Emma Stone and Jessica Alba as hot as ever. For many of those they used intentionally unflattering pictures.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    To be fair and it's mentioned in the comments, many of the "without makeup" pictures were taken by some guy jumping out from the bushes. So those pictures cannot be flattering...
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Never thought Hillary Swank was that pretty, but her no makeup photo would fit right in on one of the various newspaper mugshots of hookers busted in a sting operation, or some trailer tramp who beat their kids or spouse. Minka Kelly and Jessica Alba both look as good with or without makeup. Strangely, Jennifer Lawrence without makeup looks a lot like a stripper at Detroit club I visited a while ago with makeup.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    There is 129 slides, is there a easier way to get through all that? I got through 20 of the slides, and Beyoncé was the best one I saw. I prefer to be with a girl that looks decent without makeup.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion