tuscl

An Open Letter From A Detroit Extras Girl

slickwilliam
New York
Sunday, September 20, 2015 3:36 PM
I imagine the regular tusclers have seen this, but as I was planning a swing by DTW in a few weeks, I came across this. It's nice to share. [view link]

13 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Nice post
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    That letter flies in the face of those people who say strippers who offer extras are uneducated, were abused or are being forced into doing it. She made a choice to do extras and made it work for her.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Rh48hr: "That letter flies in the face of those people who say strippers who offer extras are uneducated, were abused or are being forced into doing it" Right because a sample size of one is conclusive proof. You are a smart one aren't you, rh48?
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Good read
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    She provides a good description of upscale Detroit clubs where extras are available. However, not all the customers of such clubs are "executives, physicians and lawyers." Some are creepy perverts like me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And some customers are creepy perverted lawyers. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Nothing there in that letter that those of us in Detroit didn't already know...
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "if a dancer cannot garner a solid base of regulars, she might as well throw in the towel. If a dancer is flitting from one customer to the next and not making conversation, only asking for a private dance, she is sending a subliminal message to the other customers. Without a single word, she is shattering the fantasy, she is exposing the gritty truth that we are only there to make money. If a customer can feel that he is special, that you hold some concern for the minutiae of his life, he will keeping coming back to spend money"
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I like that she starts out with a blowjob and then "the sex came later". Good attitude.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Interesting read. Wish she would have gone into more detail
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @JS: There's another kind? :-D
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Very very insightful.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I applaud this dancer for her perspective and for seeing it as "just one of her charms." Would love to get a "dance" with her sometime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion