tuscl

When somebody's hot stripper wife or girlfriend is your whore.

Through out my hobby career I have had this situation a lot whether seeing strippers or sugar babies at notel. In one instance I saw this gal for sessions before her marriage, during her marriage, and after her divorce. She was very available to meet up and gave me all I could handle. I guess a relationship or marriage does not bar that pussy especially if there is money to be made.

So to many of you who worry if a stripper is married or has a boyfriend, not to worry.

10 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    OMG...not me!! I'll fuck anyone if there's sparks.

This isn't a dancer story but I met a millionaire's 'trophy wife' from a C/L add a few years back. He was in his 60's and had both performance and libido issues; she was in her 30's and HOT. She had his permission to find a fuck buddy and I was the lucky winner. A couple times a week she'd pick me up at lunch, we'd go to their condo parking lot in Chicago (Lake Point Tower if anyone cares), we'd fuck in her car and then have drinks at Bubba Gump's at Navy Pier.

It was a crazy summer; we did some long weekends, went to band events and lots of Sybaris trips as well. They eventually moved out west and that was that, although we remain in contact and are close friends. As far as moral judgements...I pass. Consenting adults can manage complicated relationships if they have a mind to.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've had drinks at Bubba Gumps @ Navy Pier...

(Unfortunately, I wasn't banging some hot 30 year old wife in her car at her condo garage though... Dammit. lol.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I do think a BF is an obstacle to pulling a GACA and fucking a stripper for free.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Personally I don't cross these 3 lines:

1. Any of my friends wives/girlfriends
    2. Any of my wives friends/co-workers
    3. Any girls I run into related to work

Anything else is fair game and I have come extremely close to breaking number 1 multiple times in the past...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I had a favorite once that used to give me BBBJ ITC. We talked about OTC but never got there. She knew about shadowcat and TUSCL and asked me to never mention her name, which I never do anyhow, because her husband was a deputy sheriff and she did not want to put his job in jeopardy.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with Shaliyn in that I don't go after anyone my wife knows as a rule....except one time: her friend's daughter! LOL
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD... actually a boyfriend/husband is essential. That Strippers is married, her husband doesn't work and treats her like shit. She wants out of the situation but has kids. I didn't pay for sex that night but when I went back to the club it was "bae this bae that" and actually wanted cash and not wanting to get up off her seat for it.

She didn't want to feel like a whore...but definitely want to get the perks of being one. AND now wants cash and really not get up and even pretend to be doing an LD calling me bae and asking me for to massage her feet.... free sex only exists for the extremely cold hearted
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Like GACA said the boyfriend/husband is probably a bum. Sometimes these strippers want something different, but at the same time they don't want to leave their bum. I've fucked a few of them that had boyfriends, the vast majority of the time though I wasn't aware they had a boyfriend.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've gotten to know my ATF's BF through the years. When I first met him he had just gotten out of prison and he's a pretty rough, but quite smart guy. He got hostile with me once and I just calmly told him that there's no question he could kick my ass but I wanted to remind him that assaulting an elderly person is a felony. He dropped the act.
    He is a hard working roofer who parties as hard as he works. He's also a heroin addict and much of his drug money comes from his GF and he knows a lot of the $$ comes from me. He will occasionally text me to see if I know where my ATF is staying and once called me to "borrow" $500 to bail her out of jail. If he doesn't know I've been banging her for years he's a complete fool, but she swears they've never talked about it.
    My belief is that what happens between two consenting adults is okay with me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I feel cool because the Mexican chick at McDonald's who makes my double cheeseburger has a husband she cooks for at home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion