tuscl

It's not cool to call TUSCLers out – but sometimes their actions are too egregio

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A recent review of Lipstixx NOLA by TUSCLer and discussion-board member “4got2wipe” - dude spends time on the board but yet got taken for 500 smacks in a tourist-trap NOLA club – being a discussion-board member he should have known better:

Review:
----------
Alas, like many a man, I let the little head make some unwise, or should I say "seriously non-brilliant," decisions the first night of my New Orleans vacation!

Initially I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go upscale or downscale for my strip clubbing and I went to the French Quarter with the plan of having some oysters at the Acme oyster house on Iberville and then hitting the Penthouse across the street! But the line outside of Acme was long and I wandered off for oysters (and gumbo) elsewhere, deciding along the way that I might go to a club where I might be able to experience some of the crazy (and perhaps(?) apocryphal) stories shared on the TUSCL discussion board!

Went by Temptations and the place next door to it (Stilletto's). But neither had much of anything going on so I left quickly and won't review. That's when I went to Lipstixx.

Surprisingly, I was carded. I haven't been carded in years (and, alas, I look nowhere near 21). So things started off oddly!

Physically the club is nothing spectacular but it also isn't a craphole. There is a main stage in the center with the pole and seating all around it. The bar is on the other side of the club from the entry doors. A couple of girls were sitting along the wall with the entry doors and a few others were milling about. The private rooms are across a courtyard (actually, I think they are all on the left as you exit from the club to the courtyard and both rooms I was in were there).

I was actually very pleasantly surprised by dancer quality given the low ratings (I'm not TUSCL VIP and this is my first review but one of the parts of a review I read stated that dancer quality was low. There were several dancers that immediately caught my eye. One was a young (early 20s) girl with light skin and dark hair (I’ll call her K) and, unfortunately, way too many tattoos. And I mean way too many tattoos! A second was a blonde with a big ass that didn’t have any visible tattoos but had some visible cellulite when I saw her walking. I decided to go talk to K (which is how I got her name, cleverly redacted to an initial to protect the guilty). Talked a little about private dances ($40 for one song, $100 for three) and I said I’d do three.

Private dance room is very dark with only a dim reddish light. Five other people were in there when we went in, including a couple where the wife or girlfriend was getting a lap dance and the husband/boyfriend was saying all sorts of stupid shit like “is that your ass?” What did he think? That she had an ass transplant? Maybe he was asking whether she had butt implants, but I doubt it because the dancers butt wasn’t that big. Regardless, he kept repeating it and it was irritating because he was a loud idiot. Fortunately, the other people left and it was just me and K for one final song.

That’s when the little head started making decisions. Non-brilliant decisions! K asked if I wanted VIP. She said it was $400 for 30 minutes but tipping the waitress an extra $100 would get us longer (she said 15 minutes). She said we would definitely have “fun”. I didn’t have $400 cash on me (when I looked I realized I was down to a bit over $100) and the ATM in the club only gave out a max of $100, so one of the bouncers pointed me to an ATM across the street with a low fee and K said she’d hold onto my drink.

Once I got the cash we went to a different room. Brighter with three couches and a high table. Then we waited because I had to pay a waitress and one was supposedly going to come but she didn’t. At one point K exited the room to go track her down. Seemed like forever. Not brilliant! After about 10 or 15 min of basically hanging out, either alone or with a clothed K, the waitress finally arrives. Pay her $400 (apparently $300 goes to the dancer, but the club has to see the full $400) and give the waitress a $100 tip. So now I think the fun will start!

K turns off the lights. I can barely see! Not brilliant! :(

Then she starts giving a lap dance after stripping down to her thong. About 5 minutes in she starts pretending to give a BJ through the pants, so I’m thinking that things are looking up! Brilliant! Little 4got is pretty hard and wanting to have fun.

Then she stops and explains the rules. She’ll play with herself and I can get naked and play with myself. Not brilliant! I ask if anything more was available for a bit more money. She said she doesn’t do that. Not brilliant to the extreme! But at that point my choice was blue balls or jacking off, so I jacked off. I bent over periodically to suck on her tits while she played with herself, but I couldn’t even see her well. I did cum and she gave me a paper towel to clean up.

All in all, the verdict is “not brilliant!” And a lesson was learned by Mr. 4got! What was that lesson? Don’t 4get to use the big head!

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=643

29 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    At least she gave him a paper towel so he didn't forget to wipe
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of the time I used to occasionally go to massage parlor/modeling studio type places. This was well over 10 years ago(probably closer to 20) and there was a whole bunch of them on a stretch of Hallandale Beach Blvd in S FL. One that lasted the longest, I think they are all gone now, I think was called Pure Pleasure.

I went there. They had more girls to choose from then most. Mostly you were lucky if there were 2 girls working at these places. I picked a kinda chunky blonde girl.

We're in the little room. I'm sitting and she is kneeling in front of me rubbing my legs I think. I take her hand to put it on my crotch, over my clothes. She tells me she can't do that but I can jerk myself off if I want and points to the roll of paper towels on the table. There was literally a roll of paper towels, not sure if they were Bounty or a generic brand.

Anyway it didn't do anything for me to jerk off in front of her. I normally don't have to pay someone to be able to jerk off.

I thought later maybe it was a way to check and make sure I wasn't a cop. But back then these places that did give extras were pretty open about it once ur inside.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Front room friendliness, don't let her sell you dances. That solves most strip club problems. You invite her to the back room, when ready to take your pants down. But otherwise keep it in the front room.

The limitation with AMPs and Lingerie Modeling places is that not being hang out places, you can't really do it that way. But in strip clubs you should always be able to keep the girl with you in the front room until you are ready to take her to the back room.

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Thank God she provides her own paper towels for that price! Lol.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant. I'm glad I was poor when I started going to clubs, because my lessons cost me a LOT less money!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    That's pretty awful.

Never go to an ATM. The one exception would be surprise OTC with a 9+.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    500 for 15 minutes? I can't imagine anything worth that price.
    I heard some people always learn the hard way.

alternative though might be paying a few hundred and still not getting what you want
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    meant to say alternative might be paying a few hundred for an hour or a few hours and still not getting what you want. apparently that is acceptable to some guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think it was $400 for 30 minutes but the ROB told him if he tipped the waitress an extra $100 she would give them an extra 15 minutes on top.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    that sucks for it to happen to anyone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Classic novice mistakes. But I think it's brilliant that he's honest and willing to tell the story to help warn others. Only time I've ever used "brilliant."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "500 for 15 minutes? I can't imagine anything worth that price." Absolutely true. Complete submission by an irresistible 19 year old only costs a fraction of that. Insane.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh, I fully admire guys who are willing to admit their failures and fuckups around here. I also tend to assume 4got is drunk/high 95% of the time.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Should be renamed 4got2think. Well, I suppose that trolls need to learn too. Always negotiate the particulars BEFORE you get into VIP. It doesn't prevent blatant cons, but it does prevent the more ambiguous non-promises and innuendo that many girls use to get guys into an expensive backroom.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Is lipstixxx a known extras club? I thought "fun"= code for extras. If its not a known extras club that does sound fishy.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Well, it was his first ever visit to a strip club.

Idiot.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Did someone call 91HOLYSHIT?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    His comments always seem thought out and reasonable I sorta like the guy. I hope he figured out where he went wrong, but in his head I think he got confused and had more to drink than he might normally in his local area and these club girls being what they are, predatory, got the sense from him that he would be easy pickings and one of them rolled him. Sorry buddy but this stuff happens all of the time you really need to be on your game when you are not in your local area. Also when clubbing out of town I usually go with someone else helps to navigate in unfamiliar waters works best if your buddy is a local I know its not always possible but it is something you should think about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Well – we are more apt to getting taken when we are in unfamiliar territory (he mentioned he was in NOLA on vacation – and we also tend to let our guard down when on vacation) – still – paying $500 upfront especially in a NOLA club which are known tourist traps is supa-unbrilliant.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I was 21, I joined the USAF and 9 months later found myself at Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS going to school. We finally go a weekend pass for off base. So me and my buddy headed for NOLA in hopes of getting laid. It only took us about 2 hours on Bourbon Street to figure out that it was a rip off place for tourists. Have people gotten dumber?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @shadow.... Considerably
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    My God. That's just sad and non brilliant.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    My God. That's just sad and non brilliant. Too lazy to read the original. Is this recent ir was he telling a very old story ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's a recent review – so I assume it' was a recent event.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I read the first paragraph and I was already LMAO. Let me actually read the rest......
    I finished the post reading and LMAO WHAT A FUCKING FAILURE. How many times have dougster said this? JUST ASK LMAO

@motorhead haha hilarious.

4got2wipe, I'm sorry but that was a blast well earned. You been here how long and make that kind of fail mistake? What a loser.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666 I agree with you man. If I went clubbing starting out rich, I would have been poor in a month. Glad I also started going when I was broke and had to learn how to take care of myself for the first time. We lucked out rockstar. I thank tuscl for all the knowledge it provides.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Really, what business is it of anyone what a guy pays for whatever?
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    He knows it was not brilliant and let us know too. I feel for the guy and I'm also shocked !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion