tuscl

From my high journal

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

What if you couldn't tell the difference between ugly and hot dancers? They were interchangeable. How would clubbing be different?

Dancer comes by. Cute natural breasts, we hang out. I invite her to go out to the porch and smoke weed. She smokes me under the table. She wants dances. I say ok but gotta go to the bathroom.

As I'm walking in the men's room the lights are brighter. I look at my dancer. Holy crap. She's ugly. She's a 2. Hideous. I can't dance with that. I won't dance with that. I thought she was cute. What happened?

At the urinal I formulate a plan. Coming out I tell her I'm too high to dance, I need to sit down. I keep telling her I'm soo high I can't dance. She won't leave. She alternates between hideous and kinda cute depending upon the light. I'm confused. Finally I man up and say no dances tonight. She looks like a sad little puppy. A very ugly, sad little puppy. I give her $10 and she leaves. That was close.

It happened again. Gorgeous blond. Very hot. She looks like DS2. It's her twin. I like her so I eye fuck her while she talks to other guys. Then the light hits her face a certain way and she's ugly. Horrible long black shadows on her face. WTF?? I'm so confused.

She walks towards me. What should I do? If she's hot I wanna stare. If not avoid eye contact. I can't tell.

She sits down. She's hot. Thankfully. We talk, I lust. Looks kinda like DS2. Then, you probably guessed it. The light hits her a certain way and she's ugly. Looks like a witch. I'm so confused. I send her away.

No more dances for me tonight. I call for an uber car. I go back to the hotel. Ranukam, you should've come with me. I can't tell which girls are hot. It's a horrible feeling.

16 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Really, are you Jerry Seinfeld?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFeUrC2g…
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Light is a terrible thing on these ladies faces. Too much smoking, hard living and late hours creates shadows. Either look with one eye or start squinting. My usual strategy is to look from the neck down or only from the back.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    JS thought you only see the top of their head (as it bobs up and down) or the back oftheir head as you smack that arse in VIP. Face only matters for OTC so buck up.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes, it was exactly like that Seinfeld episode. An ugly shadow came over their faces. I had forgotten that episode.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sometimes it sucks to be high
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Lol. If you haven't hung out with JS69, make that a goal of yours, he is a funny motherfucker.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I have seen strippers go from average to good looking. And from good looking to average. If they're ugly the light usually doesn't help much. I think its because you're old.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Or maybe it's the weed. Say no to drugs!
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Either no to drugs, or yes to doggie style lap dances.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    points to chessmaster
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I was seeing a fav real regularly for a few months. She was a lot of fun inside the club, but never could arrange OTC with her. I really liked her though. She would text me to try and get me to come in occasionally. One time I told her I would come in but only if she sent me a picture with a big smile. Sadly she sent the picture.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm weird. The girl in the Seinfeld clips looks good to me, irrespective of the lighting.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This was totally the weed. I had some new edibles and then the 2 smoked a couple of full vapes with me. It was some new really potent stuff.

Despite opinions to the contrary, under normal circumstances I do have very good taste in women. And once I got used to it, it was very funny to try and figure out who was hot and who was nit cause they kept changing. I just couldn't risk getting dances in this condition because I've got a reputation to uphold.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I was in a sc watching a fine dancer on stage when some idiot opened an emergency exit. The alarm went off and bright house lights went on. This fine beauty on stage instantly went from an 8 to a 5 when the lights showed all the stretch marks and cellulite. Ran off the stage quick. Amazing how many flaws those lights hide. I hope it works both ways for their sake.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's funny John....girls think I'm good looking because of the low lighting and the fact that they are high
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Shallow Hal! Funny movie, and Ms. Paltrow has never looked hotter!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion