tuscl

Procrastinating on taking a dancer into the VIP!

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
I've found myself, lately procrastinating with the various dancers and ended up with no dances at all. If this were a fantasy world I could take all dancers (on my choice) to the VIP, but I have to be realistic. Now how do I get over this situation, and just go in , get what I want, and leave. Also, spending too many hours (three on up!) in a club without getting dances is just a waste.

22 comments

• Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    I think it is natural to check out all the dancers before deciding on whom you get dances from. At least I hope this is why you procrastinate.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    What are you doing for 3+ hours in a strip club if your not buying any dances? If you do that alot the dancers have probably given up on you as a viable source of income.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Good point sclvr, I'm drinking lite beer, and trying to decide who to select (as Aaron-hip) states. I think I just have to go with my first choice (as long as she comes by after getting off the stage.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    This is me to a degree. I like to know all the dancers that are working. I make a top 2 or 3 list in my head. But sometimes I can't choose between several decent options.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    At least you're saving money. The nice thing about having a favorite is that she lets you know when she's going to be there so you can be first. No time wasted and the dancer is fresh as a daisy.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What's happened me in quite a few instances is I'll see a hot girl, but I haven't seen the whole lineup yet, so I don't jump at the opportunity with the hot girl then. When I finally see the whole lineup I realize that hot girl I saw earlier is the hottest girl there. When I try to go back to her, she is now tied up with a whale, and I miss out on her.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I used to do the same thing in regards to wanting to see the whole lineup before committing to any dances. But like ranukam mentioned, I missed out on some real great opportunities. No more. Now if a hottie approaches me immediately, like when I first sit down, I'm taking her to VIP. I'd rather regret wasting $20 on a bad dance instead of wondering "what if".
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This doesnt happen that often to me because I rarely do VIP and just spend my money trying all the hotties for 1 or 2 dances at a time. The thing that bugs me more often is when the hottest dancers are with their whale\regular and never leave his presence, making it impossible to get them.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've worked it both ways and had success. But I'm now leaning towards grabbing the hotter ones sooner because more often than not dancers will not believe you when you say come back and see me. They take it as I'm not interested and I never see then again.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    rh48hr,

"dancers will not believe you when you say come back and see me. They take it as I'm not interested and I never see then again."

That's because it is exactly what it most often means. :)

And that's why you go with lopaw and get them when you can. Don't procrastinate!

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Procrastination is not a bad thing. Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Here's a scenario. Anybody ever had a dancer procrastinating on you?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Depends on what the definition of “VIP” is – are you talking about a VIP dance ($20/$25) or a 30-minute VIP session costing a couple of hundred – if it's the latter; then the hesitation is understandable as to being hesitant to blow a couple of hundred if you are not sure – if it's the former (a $20/$25 VIP dance); then you can't be too picky and hesitant and just go w/ the flow; get a dance; if it's good repeat; if not; stop at one.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @Papi- the logical answer is to take her for a test drive with adance that has a reasonable price tag to see if the chemistry is right before committing to high dollar VIP rooms.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^the few times I've done the time block high dollar VIP rooms, I skipped the test drive part and it worked out fine.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    When I used to go to clubs primarily for extras, I would pounce on the first likely taker. Later when I was OK with just a good grind and maybe extras if they happened, I'd want to see the whole lineup. Now I'm secretly happy if I never see the right girl and walk out with most of my money (as long as that doesn't happen too often).
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    @lopaw ("I used to do the same thing in regards to wanting to see the whole lineup before committing to any dances. But like ranukam mentioned, I missed out on some real great opportunities. No more. Now if a hottie approaches me immediately, like when I first sit down, I'm taking her to VIP. I'd rather regret wasting $20 on a bad dance instead of wondering "what if".)

I agree. And I wonder what word the dancer spreads (or what other dancers watching wake of it) when you bow out with the "I just got here, I'm gonna have a beer first, get the lay of the land, etc." I suspect it depends on the club. At one I periodically frequent I know there is a dancer who will try to blacklist you with texts/chats to the other dancers if you don't say yes.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo,

From what I read here, you'll be in big trouble if they ever start charging buy the pound! :)
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    @op You mention "lately" doing this? Is this a new turn of events because you are getting too picky now or are you a nervous noob?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Papi_Chulo - From what I read here, you'll be in big trouble if they ever start charging buy the pound ...”

Yeah – that wouldn't be good for me.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @knight_errant - I shudder to think of what is said about PL's in the DR, especially if you turn down one too many dancers. The DR is ground zero for dancers to decide who they will approach and who they will ignore, often based on feedback from other dancers or if they see a customer turning down alot of dancers.
    Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Would it be better if you took who you thought was best, had a lame dance, and then on your way out saw a 10 sitting alone? I never plan on when I am going to a club, or what I will do when I am there. The good is that I do what I want, when I want. The bad is that sometimes I will simply spend 2-6 hours drinking beer, smoking weed, driving from club to club and not getting dances. That happened Sunday, but with the suicide pool, the regular pool, fantasy football, fan duel etc how can that be a bad day?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion