tuscl

What does DS2 look like?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, September 14, 2015 3:39 AM
This is almost exactly what the face of DS2 looks like (the woman, not the guy). Yes, despite the fact that I settled for a couple of 7s in Detroit, I do have high standards. And this is kinda what the two of us look like at the start of a worship session. [view link]

15 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When the best thing going is a 7 you gotta go with a 7. Or... If only a 7 will give extras, you gotta go with the fun 7 instead of the air dance 9
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, "This is almost exactly what the face of DS2 looks like (the woman, not the guy). And this is kinda what the two of us look like " If that's what the two of you look like, as you state, you're a goofy looking guy!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As several Detroit attendees will no doubt attest, I am quite handsome. My only connection to the guy in the commercial is the looks of the women I kiss.
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    Well since I got to see your DS I can attest that she is quite beautiful. You on the other hand being quite handsome is another thing. That's for stealing my girl. Hahahahaha. I had a great time.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    She looks better than ds #1.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most of you would probably choose DS2 over DS1 cause redheads are an acquired taste whereas natural blonds are more universally appreciated.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Its not cuz she's blonde.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    In contrast to your pic of ds1, ds2 really is a ten. Man, if you are hooking up with a honey that looks like that, very well done.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Before our date I had only seen her itc. I wondered if maybe she wouldn't be quite as gorgeous in the full light of day instead of in a dark club. It was the exact opposite. She was even more beautiful in good lighting. She literally took my breath away at dinner. I still think DS is hotter cause I love redheads and we have a great history. But this one is absolutely a keeper. And I pay her the same outrageous amount cause she's worth it.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Oh wow. Yup, solid 10. Nice choice, John, really nice choice.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    DS2 looks much better than DS1. On a related note, JS69 I'm expecting to see face pics of the DS when you're in town this week. Last time I only got to see body pics.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    [view link] I suppose or at least hope that your DS2 has a box.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I remember that commercial. She is hot!!!! Nice DS2.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, she does set the Bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion