tuscl

Some things that wongy should know as a new member of the discussion board

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, September 14, 2015 3:05 AM
Since Wongy has seen the wisdom of joining the discussions, I thought the right thing to do would be to help him out and explain how things work here. Please feel free to add your own advice. Save reading posts by SJG for nights that you have trouble falling asleep. You'll never actually read an entire post, but you'll sleep well. The ignore button is your friend. Use it well. Dream strippers are real cause they are in the glossary. You may see the letters LDK a lot. This means to cum in your pants. This is something that pathetic guys are sometimes forced to do cause they don't have clubs with mileage like Detroit. It is named for Lap Dance King who, hard as it is to believe, is a tireless advocate of this practice. Don't be scared of Dougster. Yes he's loud and obnoxious, but we do our best to keep him on a short leash. The club called Follies is just like being in Detroit except the people there sound like me. Shadowcat is the wise old(er) PL. He holds court at the best corner table at Follies. And he cums inside himself. Never feed the trolls. Never. There are no exceptions. What else does he need to know?

18 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    You need to learn THE SYSTEM before trying to get sex from strippers. Sharkhunter has the best dreams. Juice! Juice! Juice! Don't pull an Alucard.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The typical discussion board poster: Makes $350,000 per year Has a 10 inch dick Has OTC with a "10" at least 4 times per week If you don't qualify, get the hell outa here
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    All things can be divided into the categories "brilliant!" and "not brilliant!" Try to stay on the brilliant side! Exclamation points are the happiest punctuation ever devised! crazyjoe likes scatological humor but he will make you realize that scatological humor is indeed funny! The are a few inexplicably angry people posting on the board! I suspect they haven't actually had sex with another human being! Why else would they be so angry at life? Finally, always try to remember2wipe!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Don't say anything about the Patriots football team even in joking. A few get butt hurt about it. Juice comes in many forms (usernames). Stock market advice is always welcome. And sometimes long. Never ask Dougstar about Rickyboy. All you will get is a year old thread bumped over and over again with "Lol" at the bottom. 2AMers are NOT something you want your name being mentioned in...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not true Motörhead. I make $500K per year, have a 6 inch dick, and only fuck a 10 once a week (with an 8 and 8.5 thrown in most weeks for good measure). Sadly though, I think wongy might qualify for the 10 inch dick requirement. Unless he copied that video off the internet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    that was supposed to be 9.5 not 8.5, but nobody believes me anyway.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great advice, so true
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the advise and the warm welcome. Sorry I'm retired so my income won't qualify to stay here but my dick will keep me around until I meet my maker.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    YOu should definitely spend time perusing our beloved sister site, [view link], so you can pick up tips on how to please our princesses
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "jerikson" is a disgruntled stripper who pretends to be a customer here. But just reading any of her posts gives her away as the ho that she really is.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Motorhead has got it right. SJG
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @Subraman, hahahaha
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Hi wongy I am the TUSCL resident female whore-monger.....er customer. Welcome!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page...twice.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. Dislaimer, the above does not apply to Shadowcat's posts. Seriously! :) SJG [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I believe wongy's stories. He is clearly a regular at many of the divey Detroit clubs, and seems to know everyone.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Entertaining thread! Not knowing many of the players I have nothing to add.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Motorhead: "The typical discussion board poster: Makes $350,000 per year Has a 10 inch dick Has OTC with a "10" at least 4 times per week If you don't qualify, get the hell outa here" Okay. I don't qualify on any of those points. I guess I'm outta here. *sigh*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion