tuscl

I hate one pieces

JamesSD
California
I really hate when hot girls wear one piece lingerie outfits at the SC. Especially because the club does bikini dances, covering more than absolutely necessary is an odd choice.

Had one hot girl recently where the fact she was in a one piece meant I skipped dances from her.

Am I alone in my hate of one piece outfits that hide a girl's waist and figure?

13 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Depends on how hot. I don't mess with bikini clubs but if she's hot enough I might not mind a one piece.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One-piece outfits really don't bother me that much. It all depends on the woman and just how well she wears it.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    If I know that it's coming off in a minute I don't really care too much. You can pretty much tell the dancers that are wearing a 1-piece to hide shit, and the ones with a hot body that are just making a fashion statement of some kind.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Have to agree with lopaw and I've only been to 1 bikini club that I can remember. Club Wax in Atlanta, a black club and I only went once to find out why they were the only bikini club around. Turns out by being bikini, the dancers do not have to buy a license or pass a back ground check.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    To clarify, these girls get naked on stage. I just feel like access is tougher during dances with a one piece. I've seen dancers who wear both and I always prefer the two piece.

But I also hate fashion statements. Much prefer the girls who wear regular shorts and tank tops for civvy clothes over the trying to hard "fashionable" girls.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    1 piece, 2 piece, 3 piece (suit, get it? LOL) I don't give a damn!

Just give me a hot stripper!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I love legs, and the one piece outfit shows off the legs, so I like one piece outfits.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    From time to time I see dancers wear long pants. I don't like one-piece outfits but the pants are even worse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For me less is more – I like dancers wearing the least, and thus showing the most, possible – that is why I don’t like gown clubs even if the dances are topless in a g-string.

But yeah - if the dances are bikini – then I want the most flesh exposed possible thus would not like the one-piece shit.

What I dislike is in clubs that are topless dances with a g-sting on but some dancers will wear revealing stuff and they feel since the outfit is revealing that they do not need to take it off – e.g. I’ve seen dancers wearing full-body fishnet suits which I do find sexy but many of the dancers keep it on during the dance b/c they think they are already nude enough; so the PL needs to try to get his feel thru the damn fishnets.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I'm with Lopaw, I see a one piece an immediately wonder what she's trying to hide.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Best are action uniforms, open boob, open crotch. But narrow hipped girls look great in teddies. Also one piece swim suits look good because there can be no under bust or up lift. So it shows her natural shape.

But of course you don't want her to wear anything which can't come off and will get in the way.

Front room friendliness doesn't need to be slowed down much by such outfits. Girls at one of these underground Mexican Bar table dancing circuits were doing front room at your seat FS, and while wearing such outfits. It works out.

Not anymore though. LE was bringing their own condoms, the investigation you know.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    I hate one-piece outfits too. It's like if a dancer is onstage in a one-piece, then it's okay to just leave it on since it would take awhile to take it off, missing half of the song just taking the stupid thing off. For a dancer to not take off her one-piece while onstage or on satellite stages where if guys tip her, they are dealing with feeling cloth instead of skin reeks of laziness.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Here is a girl in a one-piece. Do you hate her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XARgc5Um…

It's different when it is a totally hands off situation, versus when it is not.

SJG
    http://www.sjg-rheinbach.de/FotoGalerien…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion