tuscl

Your best night ever with a stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the best night you ever had with a stripper?

For me, it's a tie. First is the night I met the DS. I will never forget it. We talk about it all the time, and it will forever be etched in my memory. That was the first story I ever shared on tuscl.

Second is tonight. I had my date with DS2. I was trying not to get my hopes up, but it was amazing. It was a complete,total, worshipful girlfriend experience. Seriously, I was in awe of what this young lady did for me. It exceeded every expectation. And it was every bit as good as being with the DS. I never thought that I would ever say such a thing but it's true.

I had no idea that a PL could have two dream strippers. Until I met her, I never even thought of such a thing. But tonight proved it definitively. She is DS2.

Part of me wants to share the story, of course. But a bigger part wants to just get high, chill, and reflect. I still find it hard to believe. And I'm also not in the mood to be called a liar on such an awesome night.

So instead of me sharing yet another story, I thought I'd ask people to share their stories. When you regularly interact with strippers, you don't need to make stuff up to have a story. It's an never ending story.

So what is the best night that you ever had with a stripper?

17 comments

• Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I'll share. My best night with a stripper was when she finally didn't flake out and let me pick her up after work and go to hotel. Prior to me even picking her up I had been stood up by her 2 or 3 times where she was supposed to hit me up after she got off work. Another stand up was while I was waiting for her to be done with eating breakfast and explain leaving with a friend to her colleagues. So at the moment she gets in my ride I'm like I can't believe this is happening. So as mentioned earlier we head to the hotel and have sex. I will say she was totally different in bed than any civilian girl I've been with.

So this was my best night with a stripper, but the next morning sure was the beginning of the worst of meeting a stripper. These jokers sure know how to entangle you into the drama in their lives.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for being the first to share. I don't quite think that dancer qualifies as a DS, but keep shopping.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF and I had been meeting OTC for about a year and we had plans to meet at a hotel about 3:00 in the afternoon. I had about a one hour drive and at 2:30 she called me. Do you mind if I bring a friend? Okayyyy.
    I got to the room first and when she and her girlfriend arrived she introduced us and there was no discussion of money or anything other than them both telling me that their sole purpose was to please me. Her friend was a dental hygienist and had a very good body and an adequate face. My ATF told her friend to watch as we undressed each other and she started sucking my dick till I was as hard as steel. She then stood and undressed her friend and they began making out, caressing each other's breasts and finally my ATF dropped to her knees, pushed her friend back on the bed and began eating her out. I moved up so the friend could suck my cock while being orally rendered ecstatic. When the ATF came up for air I positioned one on each side of my dick and had them play harmonica on me.
    The friend wanted me to fuck her bareback while ate out the ATF. She was extremely active and came a couple of times with no cliteral stimulation. She asked if I'd eat her and I did, but she said I was too rough and needed to just gently flick my tongue on her engorged clit. The two of them gave me a 5 minute lesson on cunnilingus. My ATF was choreographing the positions and once when the hygienist was blowing me I came, quite suddenly. I was pissed at myself cuz I didn't want this to end.
    They had brought food and drink so we took a break with my ATF sitting on the floor in front of me. After a couple of minutes she turned and started sucking my limp dick while her friend started making out with me. Well, Lazurus rose from the dead and we were right back at it. Sucking and fucking my ATF was doing a reverse cowgirl which I love, seeing her pussy lips cling to my dick going in and out. Her friend wormed her way under and tongued my arse and licked my balls which put me over the top. I was in my mid 60's and had no idea I could cum twice, but cum I did. I thought for sure I was all done for the day, got off the bed and sat in a chair as they went to town on each other. They had brought dildoes and my ATF had a big black one with a clit tickler attached. The two of them got off repeatedly and asked me if I'd work the big black one which I did. I felt a stirring in my loins and was amazed to see my dick standing at attention. I then faced the hygienist while the ATF got eaten out while she made out with me, DFKing and touching me everywhere.
    I've read that men can have an orgasm and not ejaculate and I'm sure that's what happened. It felt wonderful and I expected to cum, but the well was dry. We had been at for more than 90 minutes and I don't ever expect to have such an erotic night in my life. A night to remember.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thank you gawker. You keep me grounded.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That would be the night I had a threesome with a stripper and her hot civilian friend.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    My best night was with the CF2 I'm seeing lately.

At the lapdance area, I couldn't even touch her down there because club regulations say so.

But she said she would see me outside. I thought it was just part of her hustle so I just didn't put too much into it. Bullshit meter was on the red for this girl, though.

Thing though this girl is simply smoking hot. She is one girl you will F for the whole day and still would not stop because she is that hot.

Until one weekend she bombed my text-inbox ordering me to get a hotel room right that minute, she was very very serious getting it on with me.

Just like that, it happened without me doing most of the stuff.

I took pics of her while we were there and damn it those pics were like the same pics I see on Playboy.

She is just one super beautiful girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    alabegonz, good story but where's the link to the pictures? Everybody expects me to upload my pics.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    As I wait for my half hour late OTC date I realize that while I have done everything. I am still a pl missing out.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Wow, not just a DS, but now also a DS2!

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Gimme Shelter w/ Lady Gaga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIm2RFfJ…
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @JS69: Can't do it, man. No can do. She is too beautiful to be posted here. Bathroom shot has to remain with me and her alone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Didn't expect pics but we need more stories. Whose next?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    To be fair, she (CF2) looks like the pic on this page, though.

http://bit.ly/1ilIoML
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Nice. I do love me some tan white girls.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite OTC adventures was my first one and there was no sex involved.

When I was new to this game I stopped in to a higher end sc and had a few too many drinks. One young attractive latina stuck by my side the whole time I was there even though I wasn’t spending much. Eventually she asked for my number which surprised the shit out of me because, back then, I had no idea OTC was a possibility.

I left and soon forgot I even gave her the number. To my surprise, the honey texted me a few days later. Honestly, I could barely remember what she looked like. Even so, I asked her out to lunch. She accepted.

As the date approached I was nervous as hell thinking of all the nightmare scenarios that could take place. Would she show up. Would she rob me. Would her pimp mug me. Would she be on her phone the whole time. Would she flirt with other dudes in the club. Would she be fugly.

Again, to my surprise, she walked into the restaurant, on time, looking far younger and beautiful than I remembered. She was charming and attentive the whole time. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself. GFE.

We ended up spending hours, talking, eating and drinking. Even doing a little slow dancing in aisle. It was one of those rare magical events with a mixture of great food, drink, music, ambiance, attitude etc… One of the best dates I’ve ever had really.

We stayed together the whole afternoon into the evening. I think I gifted her 50 for the whole time. Afterwards I was hooked and have had many other such adventures with other dancers. Almost all have been fantastic.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    LW, sounds great up until the "no sex involved" part. I love having a date with a fun gorgeous young stripper, but it has always ended in sex. To each his own and everything but why did you not try to fuck her?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    JS69: "but why did you not try to fuck her?'

Oh man, I gave it my best but for some reason this honey never did put out despite my best efforts. It was my first time a honey spent time with me like this so, in hindsight, my approach was pretty weak. I never looked back.

Side note: Just a few weeks ago I ran into this honey working in a sc. I barely recognized her. She had another kid and put on some weight. She's gone from an 8.5 to a 7. Still fine but I wouldn't fuck her now even if she was game. Crazy shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion