Nice Guys

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:53 AM
An excellent article [view link]

21 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn. The DS said last week that I'm a nice guy. I might have to stick it in her ass without warning just to prove her wrong.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    My way of showing I'm a nice guy is to offer her a pillow to kneel on.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Interesting article. I'm glad I don't have to deal with BS like that anymore. P4P is so much easier. The quicker PL's figure that out the better.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think a guy believes that if he is nice, then everyone will be nice to him, including women. The intent is not wrong. But it is based on a complete misunderstanding of women and of their feigned niceness. When it comes to guys they don't respect, they are vicious. Women like Gentleman, but not Nice Guys. But so much of this comes down to socioeconomic status and power. A Nice Guy operates out of fear. A Gentleman wields power. SJG [view link]
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    everybody knows women don't like nice guys or even decent guys for the most part. But what does this have to do with strippers? It's all about P4P.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In the best encounters with women, the fact that it may be P4P has very little to do with it. At most it is just a contribution to her finances and a way to get things started faster, but it is never the primary motivation. SJG [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    One can only impress someone else by being genuine; i.e. being themselves and not trying to be something they are not; one is at their best at being who they are; not trying to be someone/something they are not – things cannot be forced; either they happen or they don't; pushing on a string is futile. “... NGs are not nice for the sake of being nice. They’re nice because they think they’ll get something in return ...” (even if it's not done on purpose or consciously) That is how I sorta see it - I think one can be nice as long as is genuine and not b/c of desperation or hoping to get something in return for it.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    well that certainly didn't make me feel any less pathetic
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm a nice guy. I did a pencil drawing of a stripper's dog just to make her happy......or partly I was just showing off
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm a quiet nice guy. unless something is bothering me.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Interesting article, although I think it is specious at best. Many nice guys don't succeed because they are milquetoasts, but I don't think is fair to assume that all (or even many) of them are disingenuous assholes. I think Lone_Wolf has it right as it relates to strip clubs. Not really relevant in P4P where nice guys and bad boys alike are not judged by their demeanor but the content of their wallet.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ ehhh, even that's not true. Bad boys get serious discounts in the clubs. Nit saying broke niggas can walk in and get shit free. Just saying that I've seen very poor knuckleheads in the club lounge for hours tip 1 or 3 dollars every one in a while and be the center of attention (of course I don't know if they are supplying drugs or not)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ Ehhh, that's weird. Unless he is super handsome, then unprofessional newbie girls will flock to him.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ @D95. I think it's weird too. I'm assuming they find him attractive or why else lose money (other than drugs) to a guy who clearly isn't spending. BTW nice rack (but you already knew that)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Also some girls have weird attraction to ghetto guys and will be happy to bullshit with them for free. Nah, don't get me wrong, some custies are truly interesting to talk to but sometimes I feel like I speak better English than "hood niggas" when they open their illiterate mouthes >_< And thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess I'll stop making flowers out of paper napkins for the dancers from now on :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In my experience the nice guys end up getting the hottest girls. Now if you're too nice, you'll end up being a really good friend of hers instead of her lover.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some people really are nice. But others are just seeking to placate people and they can actually be quite creepy. To be appreciated for being nice, I think there also needs to be some presumption of strength of persona, and of finances too. SJG [view link] Rolling Stones, 2015 [view link]
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    I agree w/SJG. Strippers are still women even if it's for P4P. You would think that it would be easier to get what you want and if not, then it'll be easier for them to say so and for you to move on but it's not always the case. If I'm nice to a dancer, it's mostly just to do something nice. I don't think I've ever brought up something I did for a dancer up to her while asking for extras. If I did, I would like to think I would be pretty up front about it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The hard part is being nice without being weak.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I agree with reignfire and chessmaster SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion