tuscl

Farmerart Scores In France

I posted one of my usual pathetic discussion board topics last week here on this site about my unhappy sexual time so far in France. The same night I put up that post I was invited to a local Christmas celebration in Saint Raphael because I made a donation to the local Christmas charity that services low income residents in the community.<p>
My donation was of a sufficient amount as to be to invited to the local gala for Saint Raphael "society". "Class" still matters in this part of France and I certainly have none of that. I put on the tux and showed up at the community centre for the party. Talk about being out of place!! My accent in the French language immediately identified me as an alien. My small talk contributed to the low esteem that Saint Raphael seemed to attribute to me. After an extremely boring evening I am waiting for the valet to bring my car so I can go home and drink some good wine. <p> Valet shows up with my car and there is a scrape on the side. He is very apologetic and sucks up to me. I tell him not to worry and to call me in the morning. We meet in my wine bar the next day and joke about what happened. I eat the slight damage to my car and accept the valet's invitation to a family dinner at his sister's place. He has a thirty-five-ish sister visiting from Paris and the two of us connect.<p>To shorten a long story, farmerart is no longer frustrated sexually. And, I will receive a charitable deduction credit on my tax return for my donation to the Saint Raphael Christmas charity. Guess where I am spending New Year's Eve?

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha great story! glad to hear things worked out with you and the valet. I wonder what happens if the valets in detroit scrape a car. Those stupid valet tickets clearly say "we are not responsible for damage/theft"
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    You go dude! See what happens from being charitable?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    good for you art ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion