Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ranting 2 Da fifth degree

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

next month mcdonalds will begin serving breakfast all day yes this is it we are making progress as a society

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Triumphant in our capitalist system!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It won't do any good for McD's to have all day breakfast unless they bring back the McSkillet Burrito. Not that little $1 thing they have now that tastes like tree bark. But that big, overstuffed burrito they had about 7 or 8 years ago filled with eggs, potatoes, onions, sausage , cheese, and a very tasty salsa.

McDonald's claims they keeping losing market share. Well, I hope the new CEO is reading this. They finally introduce a tasty winning new product but they pull it.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

" Well, I hope the new CEO is reading this. "

He's a McPL?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^^^

Lol. Ha ha ha

That's gonna be nominated for best post of the year. +1

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Keeps me regular

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

True that motor. That burrito was awesome!

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

I'd like a McWildebeest burrito. If you hairless apes don't get me one I'll go all wildebeest on your asses.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement