tuscl

Are you getting close to being burned out at least temporarily on strip clubs if

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:57 AM
I might be like that this weekend. Besides some computer games for a change seem like they might be more fun. Saturday is still a long way away though.

18 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Me too
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    if im sort of cash maybe. If im bored and I have the money id just go to a strange club.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If rain keeps you away from the strip club, you may be close to burning out :) I can't imagine rain stopping me from doing almost anything I really want to do, much less if there's possible pussy involved
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    We're in a drought here so rain isn't a factor.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    If I were made of spun sugar, so that if rain hit me I would melt, like the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz, then I suppose rain might keep me from the strip club. Might.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Rain wouldn't if I really wanted to go and I had the cash. But, I have had plenty of times where distance and time have effected my decision. My favorite clubs are anywhere from 45-60 min from my house depending on traffic. And if I'm going to go that far, I'm going to stay awhile so I have time to hang out.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Rain wouldn't keep me in. I have to drive at least 90 minutes to get a SC so by the time I get to the next city the weather is different. I think for those who go often despite how long the drive may be, not going because of rain we're probably just trying to talk ourselves out of it to save money.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Could be a sign of being burnt out if you let a small thing like rain stop you from going. Unless the drive is really really far. Then it might be a matter of safety. There was a day that I decided not to go simply because there was a helicopter hovering over my neighborhood. It had absolutely nothing to do with anything, but I blew off an SC visit and then didn't go back for about 3 months. I saved a ton of money.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess I can think of other excuses. Rain chances are drying up. That's bad when even all the tropical storms in the Atlantic suffer from burn out. Well maybe not bad for everyone. Maybe I'm tired of the same ol same ol, same dancers, a long 2 hour drive round trip. Visiting Columbia sc is even worse though. drunks and police may both be out this weekend.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I'm confused, does your favorite club only allow dances outside on the patio? Or are you planning on sitting somewhere to watch a nice natural wet tshirt contest instead? If not, you are probably burned out.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    If it's just rain, no. When there's lightning, that's a problem.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, it's a long walk from the parking lot into the club, sometimes as much as fifty yards! You can only dodge so many raindrops!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Sounds like burnout. I think the law of diminishing returns applies to strip clubs like anything else. If something as basic as rain is influencing your decision to club, then you may want to do something else. There is always next week, or even next month if you need a longer stretch in order to feel motivated again.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ice & snow are the only thing that keep me from my appointed rounds. :)
  • jehu96
    9 years ago
    Rain gives me time to go! Plus driving two hours to my favorite club, I usually stay a while!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol yeah if you find yourself needing to build an ark to get to your fave club, then it might be time to take a small break until monsoon season is over.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think I just need time off from work. Might feel different by Saturday night. Stopped by a new Walmart store this evening. Surprised by fully stocked shelves everywhere and carts that rolled well and didn't make any clickity click noises as if they were falling apart. Whichever company fixes the carts at the other Walmart store does a lousy job. Never underestimate what a lousy experience using broken equipment at a store will do to impress customers the wrong way. The old store has broken equipment everywhere. gives you the real shitty Walmart experience everyone likes to grumble about. The self check worked right too. note I did not try a 100 bill. the old Walmart store self check out machine went crapola when I tried that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    note in case a one in a million chance someone at Walmart reads this. the grocery carts making a racket didn't bother me at all. everyone knew something was coming and quickly got out of my way. the new carts at the other store were quiet. people never saw me right behind them and I had to wait for them to move. however the new carts almost seemed to just glide across the floor and moved easily. the ones at the old store push a lot harder and turn to the side increasing the effort to stop them from rolling into people or shelves. reason for going to a new Walmart store. old one was out of stock and or couldn't find items. found them all at new store. apparently Walmart doesn't track very well how much an item they are selling by store and does not adjust inventory based on that. They stock the same quantity of slow moving items slightly different that almost no one wants as more popular selling items. example macadamia nuts. regular roasted sold out or almost gone. honey coated macadamia nuts they stock the same amount and very few get sold unless all the others got sold out. another case, regular Pringles all sold out. every other kind well stocked but I didn't want any other kind, bought some at bilo. If other stores would stock and match prices on a few items, I wouldn't visit Walmart anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion