tuscl

Detroit Meetup Saturday Sept 12 Penthouse 8 pm

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sept is here. As a reminder the meetup is Sept 12, 8 pm, at Penthouse. If you're interested and haven't previously told me of that interest either by PM or posting in a discussion, please let me know now. I will PM everyone who expresses an interest on Friday Sept 11 with what I'm wearing and how to find me easily. If anyone is interested in grabbing dinner beforehand let me know also.

19 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    CAN'T WAIT!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

So do we have a secret handshake?

Or maybe we could all wear those Loyal Order of Buffalos hats to distinguish who we are?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AxCINgAQAJ…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I will be there. I would be interested in a little dinner.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I Wish I could be there.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    What's wrong with dinner at the club? It is one of the best places to eat along that strip of 8 mile.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I might drive up but saturday night at phc is too crowded and too many ROBS working. Cover charge is free before 7pm but after 7pm it's $15...sometimes even $20 if a special event lIke mayweather fight is on. Also valet is mandatory and it's $7plus expected tip.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Mayweather fight card starts at 8pm Eastern Standard Time that night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How bout dinner at the Y
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    How do you guys know who's who? Name tags? Matching shirts? Walk in and shout out "where's John Smith?"
    Exchange cell phone #'s and text when you're walking in? Write TUSCL on your hand and wave it around?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    How about using the secret strip club handshake?.....No, wait a minute that's only for the dancers to use.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nobody ever said that herding cats was easy.

At the suggestion of jackslash, we are going to meet at Penthouse to eat dinner at 6:30. For those who don't want to eat dinner, feel free to come later if you want to. For everyone who has said via PM or a post that they are coming, I will PM you the day beforehand to tell you what I'll be wearing. I will also PM you my stripper burn phone ap number so we can communicate more easily if necessary.

Send me a PM if you want that info and I accidentally overlook you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You will be able to identify me by my picture:

http://www.dcclubbing.com/wordpress/wp-c…
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ^ "Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?"
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I'm in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Glad to have you
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Funny avitar
  • wongy
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a fun night. I'll be there.
  • emptystacks
    9 years ago
    I can't attend but I'm glad I'm not the only one who vacations in Detroit just for the clubs. Now the question is where to go in the winter-Tampa, Phx, Houston?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Because Papi is such an affable host, the winter meet up is tentatively planned for Miami. I was going to post in November to solicit input on what date would work best for the largest number of people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion