tuscl

Making Fun of RickyBoy and The System

Some folks on this board are starting to suggest that I make fun of RickyBoy and his System a little too often. I really don't think I do it that excessively though. Maybe just 5-6 times a day on average.

But, yeah, I'm willing to listen to feedback if it's a consensus view. So my question is: if I am mocking him and his System too often what would be appropriate amount? If I just did it 4-5 times a day, on average, would that make everyone happy?

29 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    It's OK Doug, at least you make up for it by being merciful to SJG....
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Thanks for posting the link, Rech, I have Ilby on ignore so didn't see that thread.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I believe that @SJG is smart enough to one day get tired of beating his head against the wall with his fantasies about a revolution starting with hookers. Then he'll be in the pit (metaphorically speaking, of course, in this digital age) trading OJ futures.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Dougster, simple fact is that more and more people are finding themselves locked out of mainstream employment and living in a state of perpetual itinerancy. Hookers are already revolutionaries, if they are conscious about what they are doing. Some could best be described as "Sexual Te****ists".

Think about the normative young woman, close relationship with her parents, reading Brides Magazine. She is useless. The less contact with her the better.

Hookers on the other hand are already so far out there that you can make things happen with them.

So there is no fantasy or need to start any revolution. Already, our world is fragmenting, and an increasingly large portion have nothing to do with the kind of speculative economy you are boosting for.

Then there are others of us who don't even want anything to do with it.

Things are changing, and rapidly.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Great Depression, the 20's and the Crash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54mhu03…
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I think you're a smart guy, would love to see you pick on more if the PL's like Bavarian and any other loosers who think their CF and them actually have a romantic relationship established.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    " Hookers on the other hand are already so far out there that you can make things happen with them."

With thinking like that SJG must have 2's of followers around the country. I wish SJG would stop preaching unpopular and unbelievable ideas.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    These strippers who do OTC, they don't play by the same rules most other people do. And some of them are actually very smart. I know this first hand. So once again, nothing unbelievable, simply empirical reality.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    But most hookers are on drugs. Oooops.....there goes that idea. Maybe you were referring to your "fresh as a daisy" AMP workers, the only thing you really know about besides Bikini bars, and Mexican table dancing, and The Brass Rail in Sunnyvale...etc..etc
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not necessarily true that most hookers are on drugs. Not necessarily true of street hookers, as I have sessioned with some and talked to lots and lots more. And also not necessarily true where I think you meant it, referring to strippers. Now yes, there do seem to be more strippers on drugs than AMP girls. But still lots of strippers do not use drugs. I know this from person to person extended interactions with them.

It is true though that alcohol, drugs, Born Again Christianity, and psychiatric medication are some of the things which most destroy political consciousness. But not all strippers partake of these things, at least not to an extent which would really harm them. I know this from extended person to person interactions with them.

Some strippers are highly politically conscious. I think this is one of the most interesting things about San Francisco.

SJG

Billy Strayhorn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUJpmW2u…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There is also lots of stuff which has been written by San Francisco sex workers. And then there were the weekly interviews in Spectator Magazine.

South Bay is not really like this, but there have still been some extremely intelligent and interesting girls. The best place for such was the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. But tragically Sunnyvale got the building demolished.

Then there have also been some with serious drug habits, methamphetamine. But still, one of them coming to mind, once she finally got off of drugs, she again proved to be one of the most interesting.

Some of the girls at these clubs are great for talking with and I know they would be great for outside relationships, though these relationships would be different from those with women who don't do sex work.

The girls that are self aware, they are radicals. And some of them are completely open about that fact that what underlies our society is childhood familial sexual abuse. So they look at political matters very differently from mundane people.

SJG
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Lmfao! If someone can not see the humor in the minutia of "Rickyboy" and where its roots comes from, then you might be an extreme PL. Think about it! Someone who brags about paying girls for sex? WTF,...how can you not find that funny?

Trolls my ass. Freedom of speech? Yes. Freedom to ignore? Yes. Yet who needs to announce whom they ignore? That's just double douche baggery....one for the bragging and another for the "ignore" announcement.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    SJG when you say "Strippers are highly politically conscious", keep in mind that strippers live in ambiguity all the time, so politically conscious is a relative term. There is no right or wrong answer, so it doesn't make them intelligent it just means they play the game. Money is political too so that is their end game. Being correct isn't their forte so you can take what they say with a grain of salt, just like how they also enjoy your make out sessions at an AMP.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Dougster and rick Duggan are bothTUSCL first ballot hall of famer's
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^+1
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^+1
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!

Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Meat72 wrote:

"...keep in mind that strippers live in ambiguity all the time, so politically conscious is a relative term. There is no right or wrong answer, so it doesn't make them intelligent it just means they play the game. Money is political too so that is their end game. Being correct isn't their forte so you can take what they say with a grain of salt, just like how they also enjoy your make out sessions at an AMP."

Political consciousness in strippers usually correlates to the absence of drugs, and usually alcohol too. They also stay away from psychotherapy and psychiatric medication. They know that they are outlaws, simply because of the way that they are getting money. But usually what they also know is that our world is completely unfair, and that underlying it all is familial childhood sexual abuse.

So while yes they are taking in money, they are taking it from people who live lives more repressed than theirs. As explained in John Hubner's book about the Mitchell Brothers, the strippers see themselves as providing a sort of sex education. I saw this too at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, in the dancers from San Francisco.

So while no there isn't necessarily one right answer, the strippers are still sure that the libertarian rules of our society are completely wrong, simply a way to take advantage of other people. Their own raking in of money is miniscule in comparison to the larger scale injustices of our society, starting with familial child abuse.

As far as taking what they say with a grain of salt, they can be as real as anyone else, even more so. If you could get real with people, you might start to see that in your own strippers too.

And likewise about making out with AMP girls. Make out sessions are not on the menu in AMPs. Rather, the girls can often be gotten into it if you and she are getting along and if she sees you in the right way. If a session goes that way it will be mind blowing and when it goes like that, the girl will usually want me to take her home with me. If you started getting real with some women, you would come to see this side of them yourself.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Dougster you crack me up
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Thanks, juice!

Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^can rickyboy ever do anything to redeem himself of his faggotry?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sure he could renounce his past faggotry and also stop acting like such a homo going forward. Possible? Yes? Likely? Certainly not.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol. Dougster acting in the true Dougster spirit
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I sense a disturbance in the Force.
    lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Is it the calm before the force acts up?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Sounds like here is no objection to my current practices. Thanks guys!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I think the miserable, humor-less, can't take a joke old men on here scared him away.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Earth to Dougster, Earth to Dougster !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion