Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Punctuation, strippers, and humorless parents

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Good parenting means making high school stuffy and boring for your kids so they drop out and become bus station bathroom janitors.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Blah. Nowadays most 10th graders fuck each other here and there all the time - seeing strippers' drawings are the most innocent thing that might happen to them.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Dancer95 is right 10th graders are getting more sex than I do and I'm jealous ! They get theirs for free. I spend thousands in strip clubs just to get it a couple times a week LOL !!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Cartoon strippers are inappropriate for a 10th grade public school but I wouldn't have a sow about it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement