tuscl

More video on drunk stripper who ran over biker

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Here's the complete video of the drunk stripper. The Fox News link I posted yesterday edited a lot out. The stripper's stage name is "Dallas", but I haven't learned her real name. She is in custody. I don't know the biker's name or whether he is alive or dead.

https://www.facebook.com/sean.c.parks/vi…

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was just discussing this with my ho last night. Clubs are probably liable when they let a dancer drive home fucked up like this. It's a miracle that it doesn't happen every night.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess the club could get sued for letting one of their employees or someone working at their club leave intoxicated. if I was a friend of the deceased, I would think about it. the stripper probably doesn't have much money.
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    She did some impressive pole tricks. I'd be surprised if she was drunk when she did them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Depends upon state law but ultimately clubs would probably be liable in most states for letting a worker who causes an accident leave work high or drunk if they got that way at work. It would not matter if said stripper was an independent contractor. It's the same theory under which a bar can be liable for allowing a patron to get drunk and then drive away and cause an accident. If the club routinely allows this to happen (and we all know that they do routinely) then the club coujd be liable for punitive damages that could shut the club down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion