tuscl

I Finally Found My ATF

Sunday, August 30, 2015 3:01 AM
Man, I finally found her. This night is it. This night she showed up. This night was the night that will go down in my SCing career to be the golden age. Because she showed up and I just knew she's going to be my girl. I thought my CF (of two years) will be my ATF, turns out this girl is going to be my ATF. She's the one. 1) I got the digits. 2) I ask what are the rules, she said "What rules are you talking about?" 3) She wants to see me outside the club. 4) She said I'm her man. Wow!!!! That's all I can say for now. So happy I found her tonight. So happy we are texting right now.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Even in my highest moment I don't think I ever posted anything this pathetic. When's the wedding?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I dunno, JS, some of your stories about DS verge on it with your "worship" sessions..... Thing is, though, we all love them and pathetically will continue to live vicariously through them, PLs that we are. Oh well, back to my cell phone.... ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah but I get excited about giving her four orgasms, not getting her phone number.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Posting that you found an ATF coupled with this level of emotionalism is nearly Bavarian level PL'ness.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    My current ATF is starting to develop an attitude you can take over her if you want.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Dude, man, I'm so back to normal now. All I can say is it was fun taking her behind the curtains. She is just the girl I've been waiting for a looooooong time. You guys are pros already doing this stuff and I'm just not going that way trying to catch up and do shit like that. No way, bro. I will do my own thing here. I wrote it down here for record keeping, so I can track when, where, who and how it went down. This is so frigging huge for me. My buddy couldn't believe it how I got in and make her lose her 9 and 10 appeal. She's a 9-10 on the scale, bros, I could drop her name her and some of you will recognize her, but I will not drop her name because she just did that because it was me who was in there.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    Sure, she only did those things behind the curtain because she was with you, her most studly cool guy customer. She would never do that with anyone else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Cool – but don’t confuse your lust w/ love and don’t forget that’s it’s business for her – take FWIW and don’t go in blindly; get taken; then feel all bad about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry that my original post was kind of harsh. I was high. But my point was a valid one. Few people have gotten more excited about a new stripper than I was about my DS. So I know how you feel, and you have a right to be excited. But still, I kept all of the cardinal rules in mind with her, and they served me well. You give the distrinct impression of having forgotten. It's not love, it's lust. It's not a personal relationship, it's business. She's not a real girlfriend, she's a hired girlfriend. And I'd bet you a million dollars that she plays with other guys just like you (or if she's new, she soon will play with them for money). If she makes you feel like any of these things are not true, that does not mean they are not true. It just means she is really good at her job. Have fun. It can be an amazing ride. But you must be careful not to crash and burn. Ignore these truisms at your peril. And don't let the little head make all the decisions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion