tuscl

A new first for me - any of you guys seen this?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I was going to add this into my review of TWH in NZ but thought differently at the time, perhaps in hindsight I should have .

Any way I will stop jabbering and get on with it.

When I was at TWH there was a civvy girl in the club, tall and slim with small tits and facially a seven at best. She was making lots of contact with various guys myself included and my initial thoughts were the same as yours - she was a hooker. She beckoned me to her and being the obliging guy I am I duly conformed. We made small talk and turned out she was a local girl that had come in to see what went on in there kind of places. I told her she looked nice and she reciprocated with the compliment - it's handy looking a bit like Daniel Craig lol. Anyway the conversation dried up a little and knowing she wasn't a hooker I politely excused myself.

So later in the evening I was being hit on by some of the dancers wanting to make my wallet lighter and I was thinking I had not seen the civvy for a while. Then the DJ makes an announcement about a rare treat and said a local girl has been watching and has decided she'd like to give it a go and with the help of an experienced girl she was about to hit the stage. Within a minute the curtains open and sure enough there she is in black lingerie and high heels, she did three songs and copied what the experienced dancer did exactly, going down to topless and full nude. She was quite good at it and they took her on there an then.

This was definitely a first for me. Have any of you ever seen this happen?

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You should have tried to fuck her.

I've seen civie girls at tables flash their tits. But that kinda shit happens all over these days. Fun for the table only.

And I've seen dozens of fat birthday and bachelor party guys on stages with their shirts off. I guess that doesn't count though.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately local girls must have licenses to strip and they are a few hundred bucks. So that rules out naked civvys
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A lot of clubs have "amateur" contests and they go topless or full nude depending on the club. The problem is that many of the contestants are not really amateurs but rather just strippers visiting from other clubs.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Don't see them ever anymore, but Shadow is correct. There was a time or two where I saw what I'm sure was a legitimate amateur or two at the original Cheetah lounge in Atlanta. These true amateurs would have three things in common- they all were with a group of other people/friends, sometimes girls, sometimes guys, they always would have their version of "sexy" underwear, most would dance barefoot, they all were pretty smashed and or high for courage. Back then the club would use an applause meter. Winner received $500 cash on the spot.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'd love a real amateur contest! Barefoot dancing sounds brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Are you still planning a review londonguy? Hope you had a brilliant time!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I posted it 4got. It is now online.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once thought a hot waitress got on stage. But then I saw her again a little while later. I thoight later, if she's that hot, maybe I should have asked her out. one of my friends was talking to her or another good looking waitress and told me one of them was very single.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Asking out a waitress would be a lot easier if I didn't live an hour away or farther from where some girls live. I just don't feel like driving 2 or more hours round trip on Sunday.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've seen, and heard, of girls coming into the club and socializing with the crowd to get them on her side before going onstage. So, not to be captain obvious, but I don't believe anything you saw was spontaneous on any level. The girl came in with the intention of trying out if she liked what she saw at the club, and getting the crowd on her side beforehand was part of her sales pitch to management
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I agree. I doubt she was a true "civie."

Probably a stunt put on my the club. As like others have said, you don't see amateur contests much anymore.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    In one club near me it is quite common for civi girls to get up on stage with one of the dancers and in many cases the civi girls will wind up with their tits out. Don't recall ever seeing more than that.

IMO, what LG described appears more like an audition. Lot of girls who are considering stripping but don't have any experience will come in on a busy night to observe. A different club near me has designated 'audition" nights. The prospective dancer will come in on Fri or Sat to observe and will "audition" Sunday when it isn't as busy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It sounds as if she had been thinking about it for a while and was feeling out the club as a custy and decided “what the heck let’s do this” – stripping seems to come more naturally to some women than others.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In terms “of a first” – my older brother by 3 years got married back in 1998 and we had his bachelor party at a SC were we paid to have a small room to ourselves (all in all there were maybe 15 or 20 of us).

A friend of a friend of my brother’s showed up w/ 2 civvy chicks for the party – one of the civvy chicks (she was pretty hot – early 20s slim white-skinned Hispanic brunette) hit it off w/ my brother – I see them talking in the corner of the room and next thing I know the civvy chick has her top raised up and my bro is sucking on her very nice and perky natural Bs – I was like “ok”. The next day I was speaking w/ my bro and he told me the civvy chick asked him if he wanted to fuck – he told she said there were no strings attached and that she was leaving the area soon anyway for a new job – my bro turned it down (although he wanted to do her b/c she *was* fine); but being that he was due to get married in a few days he passed.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yeah sounds like she was feeling out the club and deciding if she wanted to go thru with an audition. Sounds like a fun thing to observe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion