tuscl

Bullshit topic

crazyjoe
Colorado
Has anyone been to the Tilted Kilt lately? They got new outfits and their kilts are even shorter. Some girls ass cheeks hang out now....

What do you think of that?

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I just ate at a new Kilt that opened recently. The shitters have doors that go almost to the floor. The right waitress and that could be a vip stall to get blumkins in
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I haven't been lately, but here's a recent pic from San Diego...

https://scontent.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/h…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I went to a Tilted Kilt last month. The waitresses were stripper-worthy.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Wait, chicks aren't supposed to wear kilts!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There isn't one near me, so I just know about it from TUSCL. But the idea still seems corny, Hooter's like. Oh well, need to eat somewhere, and it could be worse.

But I still say Viet Coffee is better, easier to talk to all of their on duty girls, and they wear higher heels and more makeup, and in general look to be less full of it and more easy to engage with.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For one thing, at Viet Coffee Shops they don't serve alcohol. Your basic coffee plus tea purchase, $5, covers you for vast quantities of tea refills administered by young hotties parading around in stripper shoes. I can and do stay for a long time. They play music videos, although they also do have some of their screens set to news and sports. But I think the lack of alcohol, and music instead of the sports feed, contribute to a different environment. The temperament of the girls is just less bull shit. Not having uniforms too, I think that helps it. And also, the places are not corporate, the owners are usually less Americanized than the waitresses.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    never been to one.

just found out that there's one in prince george, but that's 30-35 minutes or so away from me and i ain't making no special trip to go there

next time i'm in the area i'll check tilted kilt out, if i remember
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    None near me. Looks like a Hooters would be better for eye candy.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why go to a restaurant where the girls wear short skirts when there are strip clubs everywhere, many with women who are used to fucking customers?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ cuz you want something to eat and you don't feel like spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars at the moment?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I haven't been lately, but here's a recent pic from San Diego..."

If the girls looked like that at my local Tilted Kilt I would probably eat there everyday.

My local one is about to go out of business, they were in the paper for being over 20K behind in rent.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck off Joe lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Never been to one but the girl in the pic looks very nice.
    I see there is one in Columbia SC. I won't drive that far just to eat there.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I just ate at a new Kilt that opened recently. The shitters have doors that go almost to the floor. The right waitress and that could be a vip stall to get blumkins in"

This is why crazyjoe is a treasured TUSCL poster! Who else could take Tilted Kilt in a scatological direction? The man is brilliant! And I'm not shitting you! ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Forgottwowipe so true
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Thanks 4got2wipe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion