tuscl

U.S. Government weighs in on LDK

Saturday, August 29, 2015 3:50 AM
from The Onion: [view link]

10 comments

• Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    " . . . included is a detailed history of the practice, from the Victorian-era practice of frottage—meaning "to rub"—to the modern teen trend of freaking or "sandwich dancing," whereby two partners interlock legs and grind their genitals together in rhythm with popular music. . . . "
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    " . . . Another section, credited to the department's Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, ranks the best places to engage in dry humping using a statistical "dry-pleasure coefficient," or DPE—a new metric the Department of the Interior developed solely for the report. The study indicates a soft couch in the finished basement of a mutual friend's house has the highest-known DPE, making it the top location for fully clothed teens to vigorously mount each other. . . . "
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm glad the government is a looking into this... (sic). Right...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Does LDK work for the interior dept? Just wondering.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ he probably does. That is why ldk ended up in the urban dictionary too.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    and excerpt from the article: "How could they possibly have found the time or funding for an in-depth study of dry humping?" DeParle added. "I'm certain we didn't commission this." I'm also certain it doesn't exist?
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    The Onion is, as it proclaims itself, "America's Finest News Source."
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Now now Mr. LDK, you are still the uncontested king. SJG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't really romance them, romance is too sticky. But I do come on to them and hit on them, just as one does with civilians. For the girl to really open up to you, she has to want to, she has to want to lose herself in the experience and just let it happen. One Blue Dress Chinese Angela of Mountain View came up close to my face after a lovely session where she had just completely let go, "I like making love with you." SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion