tuscl

Drunk stripper runs over biker near Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

8 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I was alerted to this story by a Facebook post from another stripper I know. She said this girl danced under the name "Dallas."
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Any idea which club?

There was a Dallas at Coliseum I think a while ago.
    The girl in the picture doesn't look familiar to me though...
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    I've seen her at Coliseum and recently at PHC. Her dances were more than the usual dances.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Hopefully the biker fully recovers.
    Sounds like a sad situation. It can be hard to see bikers on a normal day and the way some people drive, it is extremely risky to routinely drive a motorcycle in many places.
    I think I hear about motorcyclists dying every other week or so. Not a good reason to run over them though.

Why is there blood on her face? Did she get injured or try to help the victim?
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    I should have said her pole dances were more than the usual pole dances.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    She was in fact the Dallas from Coliseum and Penthouse. I saw this story on fb months ago. And the car she crashed was her pimp's.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    The man who recorded it all said, " I was trying to get her to stay, but she was so covered in fluids I didn't want to touch her..."

lmao a man with a brain.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Sharkhunter - she's bleeding because she crashed her pimp's car... Did you see the condition it was in? She didn't try to help the biker, she acted like she didn't know what was going on (maybe she didn't), and used "I'm a stripper!" as an excuse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion