tuscl

Your comfort zone

crazyjoe
Colorado
What have you done lately to get out of your comfort zone?

Ask for otc?

Ask for a number?

Ask a dancer if she will let you shave her ass hole?

Fuck a scary looking bitch?

18 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I went down on a stripper ITC for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice!
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Took a couple of dances from a bodybuilder dancer and wound up dfk...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Asked SJG if he wanted to go on a road trip
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Slept on the floor a couple of times the past few weeks. But my back feels better in the morning.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Stripper DATY ITC! And? You're not just gonna leave us hanging, are you? There's a now-defunct forum where a guy used to write epic reports of DATY/DATO ITC, I used to fucking love those TRs, but a bunch of douches kept attacking him for it (the daty but especially the dato), and he stopped. sigh.

Alas, no stretching my comfort zone lately. I'm just looking to get a new ATF or even a lowly CF after a loooong layoff. Assuming she works out, just doing OTC again will be out of my comfort zone :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Fuck a scary looking bitch?"

I've not actually lived that adventurous of a life. So I have not done the above. Though once I sort of did with a black street hooker in my hotel room in Portland. The experience was not that pleasant.

But in the years ahead, traveling, I will be doing lots of fucking, whether the women look that safe or not. I will be outside my previous comfort zone.

But in this year, in part inspired by ShadowCat's inspector tee shirt, I have in AMP sessions given much more emphasis to FIV w/ DATY, as it is a capacity multiplier. I find that it goes over very well.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Chaka Khan, do people like this version, do they like the words, the keyboard voicing, the phrasing?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzrlndL…

If there were originally words, it would probably be like in this George Benson version.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7q-2O1…

But I suspect there were not originally words.

Do people feel like I do that this song is very similar?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKS…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "And?" And it tasted surprisingly good. The DATY session was stopped short, because a bouncer was walking around the area. I would do it again but only with the special pussys. I'm a little paranoid of potential diseases I might get from doing this though.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ If I were you, I would be more paranoid about licking off saliva and cum of other dudes. But whatever makes you happy:)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    "Ask a dancer if she would let you shave her asshole" Hell, I ask every woman I find attractive that question. Don't you @Crazy Joe?

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Randy Anukam,black labias matter.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I recently let strippers kiss me on the check and nibble on my earlobe despite the huge risk of cheek and ear herpes.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've been fucking doggie style a lot lately. Not my fav but a good change of pace. And most like you to grab and play with their ass.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    hoping I didn't jump into a parallel universe again. a relative just down my street said they heard a very loud clap of thunder but I heard nothing. extraterrestrials could be causing me to jump into parallel realities as far as I know. hmmm, mispell those words and as far as I know becomes safari knows.

I don't feel like doing much anything risky except maybe if I think I can get back the money I lost recently in the stock market. made the wrong investment.
    I heard someone at work lost over 40k, ouch. double ouch. that's a lot worse than me but I have no idea if that's a small percentage of his retirement or not.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    In NZ I fucked a girl that carried more weight than I am comfortable with, it was a nice GFE experience and her kissing was great. Unfortunately the sex was below average and the fat level was high enough to make cumming difficult. Even though it only cost me equivalent of US$60 for thirty mins I won't be repeating it. This reinforced my belief that good sex with hot babes is worth big money.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I do that all the time Corvus
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I went to hooters. Asked one of the waitresses for her number. (After, of course, I asked her to wipe my hands with a wet-nap and called her, "mommy")....
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I watched the weather channel or weather nation. one computer model showed Erika making a beeline to my house. Now I just heard she went poof, no more Erika.
    Fortunately Strippers usually last longer.

the Florida governor is going to look stupid, first declaring a state of emergency, now nothing but scattered showers. I guess they take any rain in a drought very seriously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion