Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:26 PM
lets start with Jacksonville FL, Orlando FL, Columbus GA

22 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Albany NY, Syracuse NY, Hartford CT
  • tarball
    20 years ago
    Shot Disc... "Richmond VA: not a lot to choose from." Oh so true! I grew up in an area where we could get NASTY stuff!!! (Honolulu, Hawaii), but when fate brought me here 9 years ago, I tried things out around here within the first month or two - whoa nelly! AWFUL! I actually checked it out again recently (curiosity and the better half was out of town - so I thought I'd check out what the titty scene was like) - STILL AWFUL! Yikes!
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Is Chicago still bad for strip clubs? My first experiences in strip clubs were in the Chicago area, and I have had far better experiences elsewhere. In fact, just about anywhere else seems to be better.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Gentleman, this wasn't meant as a debate site. Back to the topic. In my opinion, the state of North Carolina is pretty bad. Charlotte, Asheville, Greensboro, Wilmington are pretty lame
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    I agree with Salt Lake City--too many restrictive rules requiring membership and clubs are full bikini (at least the one I went to).
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Pythagoras, I didn't say the clubs are that bad in Wichita. For a popualation of half a million only 3 clubs! Wichita clubs are kind of average from 5 to 7. What bothers is that "tip walk" which other cities don't have. Why do they need a "tip walk"??!! Some dancers do respond well when we tip them while they dance on the stage. If the other dancers do the same, there is no need for that "tip walk". This "tip walk" is a downside for whichita clubs. They also could offer personal dances at reasonable prices as in some clubs in Topeka, Lawrence and OK clubs. This will eliminate the need for that "tip walk".
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Pythagoras - That "tip walk" and collecting tips from each of the patrons - Most of the dancers just ask "you want to tip me" and so on.... Only a few dancers make some convesations. Others just go away after getting the tips. If they are really friendlier, they would make some conversations. Only a few do that. Most of the dancers are firm on $20 to $25/song (3 to 4 minutes) for the dances.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I second Pythagoras on Kansas City. I went there once, decided it was lame, and never went back, although I will drive down to Lawrence and Topeka once in a while. Of course, I wouldn't do that if Omaha and Council Bluffs didn't suck, although they now have a new nude place I like over by Council Bluffs. Then again, I don't know if they should count, since they don't do topless dancing in Omaha or Council Bluffs.
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Pythagoras, there are only three clubs for half a million popuation. At these clubs, the dances are so exensive from $20 to $25/song (3 to 4 minutes). Lots of drink hustle. Then there is "Tip Walk" (collecting tips from each of the patrons) after the three-song sets dances from each of the dancers. Whereas, in OK there are no such "Tip Walks". And plenty of clubs to choose from in OK. In many of the clubs, they respond well when we tip them while they dance on the stage. Dances are from $10 to $20/song. I see lots of fun in OK clubs.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    San Diego.
  • FunSeeker
    20 years ago
    Wichita, KS. Only 3 strip clubs for a metropolitan population of less than half a million. I would rate these clubs 6 to 7. Whereas, smaller places like Topeka, KS and Lawrence, KS are great for strip clubs. Total of 10 clubs in these two cities! Lots of actions out here!!
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Augusta GA: for a military town, it is awful. Birmingham AL: Sammy's has gorgeous girls, but the scene is dead Richmond VA: not a lot to choose from.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Knoxville TN. so sad for a major college town
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Washington DC gets my vote among larger cities.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I would have to add Boston to the list. For a major metropolitan city, this place is lacking when it comes to SCs. The downturn can be traced back to the rezoning of the area known as the "combat zone" in the mid 90's. Now the city really only has 2 establishments. One is fairly classy, and the other one is the definition of "dive". In either place, the local 3 foot rules are strictly enforced. The state of Massachusetts is fairly Puritan, so most residents drive 40 miles south to Providence. It says something when Porland, ME has as many clubs (2) as Boston, and Providence has nearly a dozen.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Just about any place in Georgia outside of Atlanta. Oh yeah Columbus is messed up.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Columbus Ohio, or is there another in GA? Grins. I have been told our area sucks as well. I can't vouch for certain (haven't hit them all), but we have Lisa Cabaret (the low-end), Flashdances, and others. A Christie's is just opening here close--anyone know how good they are? (Akron-Canton area, Ohio) Mistress D
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Chicago itself has overpriced clubs with minimal contact. Elsewhere in Illinois things are better. In suburban Chicago there's lots of fun places, especially to the south. In Central IL most clubs allow some contact at a reasonable price. And farther southwest is E St Louis, which has a reputation of being an anything-goes kind of place.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    The one experience I had in Colorado (don't remember the town) was not very good. Air dances from a platform. No contact. Lame ass experience. Not sure if the rest of Colorado is that bad.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Seattle?
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Cincinnati. Has ZERO clubs, prospects across river in Newport KY aren't so good. Ditto for airport hotels, and indigenous KY towns near airport. When the closure of a sole DV club makes city/metro area clubless, you know things are bad.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Being from Florida, most everywhere else is worse, but I did have some good times at PP in Columbia and Follies in Atlanta. Maybe being with sc had something to do with that! :) Lot's of time is SW Ohio, nothing there to write home about. Ditto Austin, TX.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion