Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did The White House

londonguy
londonguyVIP695326

Breathe, breathe in the air

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hello from NZ my fellow pervs.

I managed to visit The White House and another club called Calendar Girls. Going home later this week via LA, no time for clubbing sadly. Will post reviews soon after I get back. Will also write an article on the sex scene in NZ.

LG

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

NZ? Please, please do.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I heard they made prostitution legal in New Zealand to protect the 70 million sheep.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Thanks for keeping us abreast – I look forward to your reviews/article since I know nothing about the NZ scene.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Do you know where virgin wool come from? *Ugly sheep. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

An Australian tourist saw a New Zealand farmer holding a sheep.

The Aussie tourist says "Are you shearing?"

The Kiwi angrily replied, No!, now fuck off and get yer own"

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Sooooo jealous of you LG. Looking forward to a pro review of TWH.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

∆∆∆ No prob. It's far away from everywhere apart from Australia.

Shadow, I think ewe have a thing about sheep :-)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I think that he is pulling the wool over our eyes.

Sorry. That was ba-a-a-a-d.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Papi: "Thanks for keeping us abreast."

Deliberate pun?

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

If I remember correctly, London Guy did say he was bringing his gardening boots to NZ for the sheep's' hind legs.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Indeed Gawker, they came in very useful.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Review just posted, will be online soon hopefully :-)

Calendar Girls isn't listed yet, when Founder adds I will do.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement