tuscl

Big Brother

Monday, August 24, 2015 9:03 AM
The is a regulation that has/is being discussed to be put into place once Obamacare is fully in force with the IRS in control of healthcare. There will be a questionnaire the you will be forced to fill out each time you go to your doctor. Not only will it at some very personal questions that may have bearing upon your health but questions that have nothing to do with health care and if you choose not to dill in all the questions and sign swearing to every question you will be denied care by law. Some of the examples of the questions are: Do you own any fire arms. If so how are they secured and where? Do you attend church and if so when and where? If so are any hand guns. How many fire and how many hand guns and how many long guns? Are any assault type weapons? Do you hunt and murder animals? If you answer yes you will be told you must attend mandatory counseling for anti social behavior. The list of possible questions goes on. While they may not be as extensive as the examples I have given they are sure to be invasive. Before you say you will just lie on the questionnaire remember that you will be signing a "legal government document" and can and will be prosecuted for perjury if they decide to go through and confiscate weapons. (remember all this information is to be loaded into an national medical records data base under the IRS control and a simple cross check against the NICS purchase records also under treasury control will reveal if you have purchase anything). Because the supreme court has upheld the second amendment the government has had to find another way to disarm the public and declaring all gun owners mentally unstable after "mental evaluation", a danger to society for refusing medical treatment because you refused to sign the form or because of a perjury charge. Am I paranoid... more than likely! but that doesn't make the the questionnaire less of a reality. I actually asked my doctor about it and he stated that private care doctors are not yet required to ask those questions but have been "encouraged" by insurance providers to do so. He also stated that younger doctors are taught in medical schools now that anyone who hunts or owns a firearm and doesn't think that everyone should blindly serve and trust the government is likely mentally ill! While many take that information as a skewed vision of society a lot actually believe that BS. What do you do: 1] refuse to fill out the form and walk away 2] fill out only the pertinent medical information leave the rest blank, put in unknown, or NOYFB (none of your fucking business) 3] lie 4] fill out the form with all the information demanded and pray for the best Whether I am a firearm owner or not is irrelevant: It is just like smokers rights (I have never smoked).. smoking is a legal activity but in many states you are not allowed to smoke outside on the street, inside any building, in your own vehicle and not even in your own home if there are minor children in the house. Because of the outcry that would happen by banning smoking they have come through the back door (reference Germany in the 30's) Bottom line is smoking is still legal but here is no place left to smoke. I agree there should be restrictions on smoking like not on airplanes etc but persecuting smokers is wrong. Firearms are next on the agenda along with religion (you are now only allowed to have beliefs in the privacy of your own mind ie: forcing bakers to bake wedding cakes for gay weddings) When the government does not fear its citizens and the citizens fear the government they are no longer citizens but subjects headed to serfdom.

19 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah fuck this country.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Sorry, as much as I hate Obamacare I don't believe for one second 99% of what you have written here. Nice job referencing a credible and checkable source.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Still is the best country in the world to live in, bar none. Nobody is keeping anyone who doesn't want to live in the United States here. Mexico is losing population, why not move there?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    There is a regulation being discussed, to be put into place once Obamacare is fully in force, that will require every doctor's office to have hot naked nurses who will dole out blowjobs like they're going out of style. What a great country!
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Earl...too bad TT will miss it huh?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This stuff is stupid there are real problems but this is just stupid
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "Am I paranoid" That's a understatement if I've ever heard one.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    When you go for a physical, you won't be able to choose your doctor. If the government assigns you to a gynecologist and if you're a man, you will be forced to have a sex change operation. When you want to go on vacation overseas, you will be forced to go to Kenya, where Obama was born. Feminists will be put in charge of all hiring, and they won't give you a job unless you cut off your balls. And they won't make you sandwiches. The dollar will be replaced by the Euro, and then the Euro will be replaced by the Yuan. You won't have a Chinaman's chance. The Godless metric system will be imposed on Americans, and we will no longer know how long or heavy or hot anything is. All this is true. Glen Beck said so.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Everything someone tells you they heard someone saying they read about is true. I'm still trying to clarify how the black helicopters relate to Obamacare... stay tuned.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    What a waste of band width.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Nah, I actually see a lot of sense here. Maybe it's a bit exaggerated but I agree with general concept. Then again, I have always been paranoid af and 1984 is one of my favorite books so blah, never mind me.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Bet one of the questions is what do you like in a stripper.....Answer: Whatever comes up
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    No habla ingles
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    Maybe you should buy some land in montana and build a bunker?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "The Godless metric system will be imposed on Americans" Like it or, the U.S. is already using the metric system. Most just do not recognize it. NIST keeps a meter stick that is the official unit of measure. (although in modern day the official way to define a meter is the distance covered by light in a vacuum over a specified period of time). When manufacturers of tape measures (such as Stanley) manufacture tape rules, they are tested against a meter stick. You buy soda in 2 liter bottles. Your doctor measures your cholesterol in mg/dL. And on and on The U.S. customary units will be replaced entirely over the next 2 or 3 generations if not before.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Tiredtraveler is dellusional.
  • grinddawg
    9 years ago
    " Firearms are next on the agenda along with religion (you are now only allowed to have beliefs in the privacy of your own mind ie: forcing bakers to bake wedding cakes for gay weddings)" There is some truth in the anti-religion backlash. I was reading something about a Supreme Court case where some loser sued a small town/county because they started their city meetings with a PRAYER. The liberal plaintiffs said this was unconstitutional because there is supposed to be a separation of church and state. The Court said the town could continue to have the prayer as long as they allowed people of different faiths to give the prayer, and nobody was compelled to pray. Also, the city must have had a tradition of prayer. Makes you wonder who are financing these lawsuits. I heard about the cake thing. Another blow against religious freedom.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    RE: current state of religion in this country. Jordy Nelson, Packer wide receiver, goes down for the season with a torn ACL. Opponents reaction? "God meant for Jordy to get hurt". How is anyone supposed to take people like that seriously? Geez.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    God typically bets big on the Bears.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion