tuscl

Best "mileage" ever in a strip club

ShotDisc
Florida
Monday, June 21, 2004 10:56 AM
anyone care to tell us honest stories about sex in strip clubs. things like bbbj's bbintercourse. have done both. wildest was with a pregnant dancer in nashville.

14 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Anyone who discusses illegal activities in a public forum like this is asking for trouble. In fact anyone who does such things is asking for trouble. Suggest you find a good discreet hooker, it's both safer and cheaper.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The truth is just about everyone here has had sexual contact in the clubs. I truly doubt, we will have legal trouble.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You want to get the girl softened up first, before you have committed to the backroom. So best would likely be front room DFK + FIV session, then off to the back room. Beyond that, maybe take her to eat like in the restaurant for the TJ Cascadas hotel over the Hong Kong Bar, and then up to your hotel room to continue over night. The best I have done in AMPs has been with a girl, usually wanting to line me up for OTC or a civilian relationship. We'd just start embracing, or I'd just be assertive with her and back her up against the wall. Either way, uninhibited DFKing would ensue, then it might go to oral both ways, and then real nice FS. She is letting it be turned into a Girl Friend Audition. Such sessions are always mind blowing. SJG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some AMP girls would dress for the part, sometimes just for me. Usually thing high stockings and high heels, and that is always a trip. I think girls should think in terms of what they are not going to be taking off, i.e. dressing for sex. SJG [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Holy fuck 2004, that has to be nearing a record! How back do the archives go? Back before tuscl had this current forum software -- probably around the late 90s or early 00s -- it became the prime forum for SC talk for my city. Only lasted a few years before we found a different forum, but it'd be a kick if those conversations were converted over. Back then, if I remember right, the conversations were completely explicitly, e.g., "went to Mitchell Bros, got a blowjob in the Kopenhangen room from Candy" kinda thing
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AFAIK 2004 is the last year things (threads, reviews) can currently be seen/are-viewable
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah VM - how did you come across this thread - had you had it in your mind since 2004 and decided today was the day to re-post it :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, while reading a thread, I looked over to the right side of the page. I often do that to see threads that aren't on this first discussion page. Walaaaa, there it was. I read it and thought I should post on it. LMAO, I don't research old threads, there is plenty of things to say about current discussions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hardly ever look at threads on the side of the main-one - but begs the question why a 2004 thread would be being currently displayed - as they say in France, WTF?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Beats me, let's ask Rech lurking in the shadows. :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Those old topics prior to 2007 have all of my comments deleted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I was wondering why I didn't see any of your comments in those old threads - those where the beef years :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There's more comments on this thread today than there was in 04.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - I guess that's called progress :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion