tuscl

Best Dayshift in Chicago

Saturday, August 22, 2015 8:29 PM
Where is the best dayshift in Chicago where dancers are of different ethnicities? Thanks! I want great lap dances.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Incoming posts about how shitty Chicago is!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like dayshift at Club 390: no cover, $5 burger and beer special, and lap dances cost $20 topless or $30 nude (except on Wednesday, when they're $10/$20, at least during the summer). There are black, Hispanic, and white girls, including the occasional Lithuanian, Russian, or Romanian. I think you're more likely to see Asian dancers at night.
  • deejaymedstu
    9 years ago
    Thanks MrDeuce!
  • chuck1
    9 years ago
    Chicago has the worst strip clubs of any major city, most likely they have some of the worst in the country. The laws basically handcuff the clubs and they are barely any fun at night. I cannot imagine how dreadful they are during the day.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    When I am out there I'll be looking for 1. Day Shift, 2. Maximum direct FS orientation, and what often correlates with that, 3. Black. I know where to go, mostly from [view link] ( now defunct ) SJG [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    chuck1: With all due respect, the only Chicago clubs you've reviewed are the shitty tourist traps -- VIP's, Admiral Theater, and Pink Monkey -- plus the sketchy Factory. Check out Club 390 and Jimmy's in Chicago Heights, Club O and Skybox in Harvey, and PoleKatz in Bridgeview -- or even All Stars in McCook, Bobby's and Louie D's in Melrose Park, and Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village -- and tell us that Chicago has the worst strip clubs in the country. Chicago is no Detroit or Miami, but its strip clubs are *much* better than those in St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville, and Cincinnati, just to name four major Midwestern cities off the top of my head.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    correction: Midwestern --> Midwestern or Southern
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^oh no. but that would include atlanta?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    What are you talking about? I'm not saying anything about Atlanta strip clubs, one way or the other.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Have to agree with Deuce. Chicago may suck compared to Detroit (or the Illinois side of St. Louis area), but the Chicago area is hella better than Memphis, Nashville, Madison, Minneapolis, Columbus, Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Kansas City, Louisville, and many many other lesser urban and quasi-urban areas. Just stay out of the city proper. IMO, you can find a good time the further south and/or west you go away from downtown, including NW Indiana.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Arnies for extras, Skybox or Heavenly Bodies for lap dances that get the job done. But you have to find the right dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion