tuscl

Was Phoenix Hi Liter raided yesterday?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:47 AM
I'm hearing rumors the Hi Liter was raided yesterday. Nothing in the media about it. Can anyone confirm this ? I hope my honeys are okay.

28 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    if so that sucks.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Have not heard anything. But I'll keep my ears open.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    A raid of cocks and wallets happens every day.
  • aperfectseal
    9 years ago
    Yes we were raided Thursday night. Heard they were coming back for Friday dayshift, but I didn't stick around to find out if they did.
  • aperfectseal
    9 years ago
    They told us they were watching the club for a month and taking down dancers' names and came back to serve the citations for numerous "dirty dancing" infractions. Girls who had warrants were arrested.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Oh, this is really, really not good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What is the world coming to – we are freaking going backwards – next the moral police will insist on dancers wearing burkas.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    No. Not good at all.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    As long as they stay away from the other "best club"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Damn; this is what our tax dollars are doing? I'd rather use the money for free birth control and abortions to poor people.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @Rockstar666, I have no wish to hand my money to broke bitches who can't keep their legs shut. If some people are so poor/cheap that can't even buy condoms/afford abortion, then they shouldn't fuck at all?One should hold responsibility for its own actions. Anyway, back to topic - with these elections coming, right now possible raids are my main fear, sigh.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Any updates on this? I'm gonna be there next week and wanna know what happened!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Let's be blunt. Were they raided for extras or just "dirty dances"?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If the latter, I agree. Waste of tax payer money and least of all they really should find something better to do.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    The reality is that the open boob groping on the main floor is a fully citable offense, and it's more "allowed" at the HL than anywhere else in town except maybe Bandaids (same owner). Just a few years ago, boobs weren't being openly fondled on the main floor, that was reserved for the VIP room. Now everyone has their hands on every dancer's tits (except for Selena and Audrey) for $10/dance, and reserves VIP for the finishing touch. I don't know if this had anything to do with elections as opposed to just being an attempted course correction by LE. I'm also curious if this was LE or the Liquor Control folks. I just hope none of my faves got caught, and the FS return to some degree of normal soon.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Haha, bad case of autocorrect in the last sentence! Meant to say "and THINGS return to some degree of normal soon"!
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I am out of Phoenix until October, or I would do a scouting trip, interview some dancers, try to get the scoop.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    OK, so I stopped in HL yesterday afternoon, and again late last night. Day shift around 4pm was really dead. Some of the girls are spooked and aren't allowing touching on the floor, but for others it was business as usual. I did learn who some of the ticketed dancers were, but I'm not gonna post that here. Night shift at about. midnight was a little slow, but things seemed pretty normal. I had a great set of laps on the floor with one fave (she was not ticketed), and she was as hands on as ever, and laughed when I accused her of watching the room to see if anyone was watching her! Didn't go to VIP on either visit, so not sure if mileage is reduced there. My impression is that this will blow over fairly quickly and life at the HL will be back to hands-on normal soon.
  • Chili Palmer
    9 years ago
    I was at HL today. Yes, it was raided, along with the Candy Store and Centerfolds. 18 tickets each were issued at Candy Store and Centerfolds, and about 8-9 were issued at HL for lewd behavior. I'm told the Pink Rhino, along with another ghetto club, were closed down. The cops came in the previous Monday and Wednesday, made a note of who was doing what to whom while on the floor, and then came back on Friday in full force (30 cops!!!). One dancer told me that when she came to work the next day (Saturday), there were still over a dozen customer cars left in parking lot from the previous day (to avoid a possible DUI citation by the cops waiting outside). One dancer who had driven up from Tucson tried to make a run for it, and was of course stopped immediately. Interestingly, the cops inside were all allowed to drink alcoholic beverages while on duty, but could only base tickets from actions on the floor, not from VIP dances, due to the fact that there would be no witnesses in VIP. For me, I noticed no appreciable downturn in mileage on the floor from dancers who knew me, but definitely some caution from dancers who danced for me for the first time. There was NO loss of mileage in VIP, thankfully. CP
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Glad to hear it cause Hi Liter is one of my winter hang outs.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    JS you gotta give us a shout when you are in AZ so we can arrange to meet up!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agreed! Make sure you let us know when your in town! Would love to meet up.
  • davindude
    9 years ago
    Geez that sucks. Hopefully they stay way from another certain club
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll let ya know. Probably be out there in October or November.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I was at another club talking to a regular visitor to the Hiliter. He said he was having lunch last Friday when he stated "warrants" were served, not just tickets. Everybody I guess was wondering what was going on with several police in the building. I don't want to speculate since I wasn't there, but it sounded like no pl's were hurt, yet some dancers have consequences to pay. I was in the Hiliter earlier this week and saw the guy next table over me getting a blow job on the outside of his shorts. She was going down on him except he was covered with his clothes. I guess some girls didn't get the memo or else this is such a normal course of business for them that the citations will just blow over.
  • Rickyman
    8 years ago
    I was there yesterday. It was business as usual. I had not been in about a year and was worried things would not be the same.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^after 9 months?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I think by now most Phoenix SCers would know what's up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion