tuscl

PL Lies

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
A recent post about lies that dancers tell got me thinking about lies I tell dancers.

I once told a dancer that I was well endowed. She challenged me to prove it and offered a free dance if I was right. Well, I'm embarrassed to say that in the end I had to pay for the dance. What lies have you told and what was the result?

And a joke...how did the cowboy make the bull laugh? He told the bull that he had the bigger dick. How did the cowboy make the bull cry? He showed the bull and he was right!

17 comments

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    A gay beastality joke?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't tell dancers I play in a rock band because it sounds so stupid. I usually do a Maxwell Smart joke and tell them I'm a greeting card salesman. They never get the joke...I'm too old.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Lies:

1. I won't cum in your mouth.
    2. I always use a condom when having sex.
    3. I'll pay you right after I go out to my car.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Dancers tend to remember me and the stupid shit that I say, so I keep it real and I don't lie about anything. Some of them remember shit that I told them like 3 years ago. It's just easier for me to be honest.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    My main little white lie is, at the clubs I don't go to often, I'll say that I am a regular in order to keep from getting quoted a visitor price. Around here, and I imagine it's the same in most places, girls will back off the price for someone who might be a steady revenue stream. And at clubs like Mitchell Bros that are kind of like landmarks that busses full of tourists show up at, either you come off as a regular or get quoted double or triple the price.

The other thing I lie about is my name. I have a stage name, just like the strippers. Been using it for years, I had a reason for going with a stage name waaay back, no reason anymore but I still go with it.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Don't lie at all (unless you count lie by omission in that I never give my last name). I'm not sure why a PL would need to lie. I'm not trying to impress these girls. They want my money or they don't. I don't think I'm going to persuade them to lower their rates with my awesome "game."
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I don't lie either. It can be hard to keep up after a while. I don't have a problem telling them my real first name (although I normally go by first initial of "G" at the clubs) but I'll never tell them my last name.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    The only lie I can think of that I've told is that I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone else in 6 months or more. I was with a new dancer a couple of weeks ago and was about 2 minutes into a BBBJ and she stopped, looked up at me and said, "You're clean aren't you?" Clean as the driven snow, honey.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    A few that come to mind:

1. Of course I'll let you know when I'm about to cum
    2.Sure I'll pull out when I get close
    3. I chose you because you are the most incredible girl in this place
    4. I don't normally do this either, but it seems safe with you
    5. I'll be back next week - let's talk about the trip then
    6. Nobody has the right to judge how you earn your living, including your SO
    7. It's ok, I think I pulled out in time
    8. My name is Rick.
    9. I'm glad I met you because I think I'm going to be a regular here now
    10. I understand that you don't normally do this and I am grateful that you made an exception :)

I'll add a few others when I'm motivated enough to remember them. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I don't bother lying. I don't want to keep track. If I don't want them to know something, I don't tell them.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    When asked what I do for a living I usually tell them I'm unemployed. That's why o go during day shifts.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It serves me no purpose to lie. I have nothing to hide. I have probably told a few little white lies but certainly no whoppers.
  • Experimental
    9 years ago
    I lie about everything to a stripper, i feel like it puts us on common ground.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I lie when I negotiate. "All the other girls do that?" "That's the standard price." Etc. otherwise no real reason to lie about anything.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I've only hooked up with 1 other girl OTC. Other than that i don't really lie about anything.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    jack – that was gold - LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “I am more turned on by your mind than your body”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion